Sold/Expired Freezer Beef

NBF7240

I have butcher dates in May/June/August/November/December.
Black Angus steers weighing approximately 1200 lbs. Grain or Grass finished. No antibiotics or hormones.
Grain fed steers receive 3-4% of body weight daily for 120 days before slaughter.
H and R Slaughter in Crossville is the processor I use. I offer quarters, halves, and wholes.
Delivery available

Finished hogs available for slaughter in October.

Send me a message for pricing or other questions.

Last edited:

Zulu

Hands down THE best beef I've ever had each time I've ordered! Highly recommended!
Definitely. We've been buying from Benny since 2010. Has a couple of his filets last night, got a roast in the cooker for dinner tonight. One warning -- this will absolutely ruin grocery store beef for you. Heck, I can't even order a steak out anymore knowing that I could grill something twice as good at home.

cbrock84

Interested also. Could I receive a price list please. Thanks

thirdwilliam

NBF7240 make sure I am on the November List for one whole. Hope you and your family are doing well.
Deal with this family with confidence. Great folks here

Reactions: MUP

NBF7240

NBF7240 make sure I am on the November List for one whole. Hope you and your family are doing well.
Deal with this family with confidence. Great folks here
Thanks
I will check with Mrs. Collins to make sure you are down for November and if not, ill put you down for one.

Tom Collins

If you're on the fence about this, do it. Saves a lot of money, better quality beef, and supporting local cattlemen. A quarter last my family of 3 about a year. And came mighty in handy with the beef shortage last year.

Reactions: MUP

Latest posts