Free 2 year old Cur

Linepaw

Hello,
I have a 2 year old full blooded female cur that I would like to give to a good home. She has shown signs of being a squirrel dog , but I haven't had enough time to work with her to know for sure. She is very good tempered and would make a great pet in my opinion. I live in the Dayton area.. Thanks

Last edited:

timberjack86

Hello,
I have a 2 year old full blooded female cur that I would like to give to a good home. She has shown signs of being a squirrel dog , but I haven't had enough time to work with her to know for sure. She is very good tempered and would make a great pet in my opinion. I live in the Dayton area. if you have any questions feel free to call me 423-280-1358. Thanks
Pics? Friend of mine is interested. Thanks

Linepaw

2F57D6AE-022E-4F50-9FEB-7E65199D386E.jpeg

Her name is Hazel.

Atchman2

I will come down Tuesday and check her out. I've been missing my squirrel dog Toby and I really want to start training another one. Even if it doesn't take to hunting, I could really use another companion. Even when Toby wasn't hunting he would sit in my ground blind with me wrapped in his Power Rangers sleeping bag while I waited for hogs to show up to shoot.

Linepaw

I will come down Tuesday and check her out. I've been missing my squirrel dog Toby and I really want to start training another one. Even if it doesn't take to hunting, I could really use another companion. Even when Toby wasn't hunting he would sit in my ground blind with me wrapped in his Power Rangers sleeping bag while I waited for hogs to show up to shoot.
Sounds good sir. See you then.

Popcorn

2-Step Enabled
Cookeville, TN Cadiz, KY and random other places
You had better take her else I gotta find her a ride to western Ky

Iglow

Sounds good sir. See you then.
I was thinking about my 10 lb hero Lucy( Rat Terrier) , she treed her first one at 11 months old and was an outstanding squirrel dog for 16 years. You don't realize how good they were till they are gone. I just got a brindle Mt Feist female pup a couple weeks ago.

Attachments

• IMG_3148.jpeg
    IMG_3148.jpeg
    292.1 KB · Views: 26

Linepaw

Hello,
I have a 2 year old full blooded female cur that I would like to give to a good home. She has shown signs of being a squirrel dog , but I haven't had enough time to work with her to know for sure. She is very good tempered and would make a great pet in my opinion. I live in the Dayton area.

Hazel has a new home. Thanks!

Atchman2

I'm glad for her! I wanted her so badly, but my wife is retiring soon and she wants to travel. She felt that a dog would be too hard to handle. In other words I lost the argument. I love dogs!

We were going to move to Kansas after we retired, but our grandchildren are all in Tennessee so it seems not too smart. She promised me I could have all the dogs I wanted if we moved out there. I guess we aren't moving and now I'm stuck dog less.

Lt.Dan

I'm glad for her! I wanted her so badly, but my wife is retiring soon and she wants to travel. She felt that a dog would be too hard to handle. In other words I lost the argument. I love dogs!

We were going to move to Kansas after we retired, but our grandchildren are all in Tennessee so it seems not too smart. She promised me I could have all the dogs I wanted if we moved out there. I guess we aren't moving and now I'm stuck dog less.
Get a dog. Bring it home. It's always better to ask for forgiveness than permission

FLTENNHUNTER1

Ours travels with us everywhere.

Time for new wife.

Latest posts