Fred's boy got dog cussed!

mtn cur

smalljawbasser":2iodauqa said:
mtn cur":2iodauqa said:
awww are ya'll worried the player got his feelings hurt?? Should he have hugged him instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it? I guess that's the reason for the emoticons and snarky pictures. Pictures are just easier.
Now that hurt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gator-n-buck

Looks like he has to work his way back up the depth chart. Went from 1st string to 3rd string. Probably not a big deal since UF are rotating 3 running backs.

Coach Mac is sending a message.. :)

PalsPal

Dang, three days out and Mac still getting crucified.

I was in favor, but some have made a great point about how he is screaming for Fred's boy to "be a man" and basically to control his emotions, yet he isn't practicing what he preaches.

Welcome to the big time Mac :super: !

baddnole

PalsPal":3i4rp06d said:

I was in favor, but some have made a great point about how he is screaming for Fred's boy to "be a man" and basically to control his emotions, yet he isn't practicing what he preaches.

excellent point!!! :tu:

gator-n-buck

PalsPal":7gksuo63 said:

It's only still making the news because his dad was a NFL running back. If this was Joe the plumbers son, probably never heard another word about it.... :)

wayne

gator-n-buck":1crbtrfm said:
Looks like he has to work his way back up the depth chart. Went from 1st string to 3rd string. Probably not a big deal since UF are rotating 3 running backs.

Is it "not a big deal" or is the coach "sending a message"? Can't be both.

gator-n-buck

wayne":2fok6wjm said:
gator-n-buck":2fok6wjm said:

Is it "not a big deal" or is the coach "sending a message"? Can't be both.

A little bit of both.... He will play this weekend and get his touches but his ego will be hurt because he will not be starting. There will be 2 true freshman in front of him... :)

Latest posts