Fred's boy got dog cussed!

The Hill

Seems like some Florida fans are having Flashbacks of Muschump............ :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Sure coaches are gonna have to rip in players some but Mcelwains emotions were all over the place in that game. Dog cussing a player. After Florida sealed the big win he looked exhausted like he had just finished an iron man competition and hugging players. Post game interview, I really thought he was going to pull a tebow. Really about to cry...... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

At least our coach has proved he can do "most" most of the job with the best. Jury still out on coaching part. Still don't know if Mcelwain is going to be able to recruit or coach... :tu:

TreyB

The Hill":wwix8403 said:
Seems like some Florida fans are having Flashbacks of Muschump............ :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Sure coaches are gonna have to rip in players some but Mcelwains emotions were all over the place in that game. Dog cussing a player. After Florida sealed the big win he looked exhausted like he had just finished an iron man competition and hugging players. Post game interview, I really thought he was going to pull a tebow. Really about to cry...... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

At least our coach has proved he can do "most" most of the job with the best. Jury still out on coaching part. Still don't know if Mcelwain is going to be able to recruit or coach... :tu:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You are winning so far

The Hill

TreyB":5yc8ezbx said:
The Hill":5yc8ezbx said:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You are winning so far

Gonna take that bet yet? :tu:

The Hill

Looks like Daddy Taylor isn't too happy. :eek: :eek: :eek:

One interesting thing Taylor noted was that McElwain's outburst, caught on camera, will ultimately reflect more poorly on the coach in the long run than his son.

"Yeah, I do think it was a little much, but they'll make a mockery," he said. "History shows that the coaches that go and act that way, they'll be a bigger mockery over time than the actual player will. My son, he'll forget about this. He's forgotten about it, so I don't think it's a big deal."

Seems I remember former players didn't like Dooley either..... :stir:

mtn cur

awww are ya'll worried the player got his feelings hurt?? Should he have hugged him instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreyB

PalsPal":31p0j2h0 said:
Gators great Fred Taylor says his son, RB Kelvin Taylor, has been demoted on depth chart & won't start vs Kentucky
Not a big deal.... Our Pre Season ALL SEC wr was demoted last week and played a lot. I said KT would lose his job to Jordan Scarlett before the season was over. Looks like I was right.

smalljawbasser

mtn cur":178hfa9n said:
awww are ya'll worried the player got his feelings hurt?? Should he have hugged him instead?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it? I guess that's the reason for the emoticons and snarky pictures. Pictures are just easier.

Latest posts