Frank cox trumpet

Andy S.

I text and talk with Frank from time to time, and even stop by his shop every now and then to shoot the breeze with him. As for his turn around time, I don't know for sure, but I would not be surprised if it were 15-18 months, possibly longer. The only way to know for sure, is to contact him directly.

ZachMarkus

Andy S.":rre9at1a said:
I text and talk with Frank from time to time, and even stop by his shop every now and then to shoot the breeze with him. As for his turn around time, I don't know for sure, but I would not be surprised if it were 15-18 months, possibly longer. The only way to know for sure, is to contact him directly.

Thanks, I figured it was at least a year or longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Andy S.

Frank is very honest, blunt and old fashioned, but internet personalities are rarely indicative of real world personalities. The feedback he gave me when I first started playing a trumpet would make most grown men cry, but he was shooting straight with me, with constructive criticism, so I was okay with it. :)

PalsPal

Andy S.":1gi4g700 said:
Frank is very honest, blunt and old fashioned, but internet personalities are rarely indicative of real world personalities. The feedback he gave me when I first started playing a trumpet would make most grown men cry, but he was shooting straight with me, with constructive criticism, so I was okay with it. :)

:D

I understand.

Latest posts