FOXPRO Spitfire on sale at Cabela's for $130

nashvile1

I bought one a few years ago, sounds good, easy to use, think I paid 200 bucks, draw backs are that doesnt have enough volume, youre gonna pay at least 60 bucks for an additional speaker, which means youre also gonna need some sort of bag to carry it while hunting. Also it only holds 24 calls(sounds like alot until u see whats available), you have to buy an additional chip if you want more calls, 15 bucks(only theirs work) and because it's an entry level unit you cant buy all of their sounds, some are only available for higher end units. It does work well and im still using it, but I really wish I woulda just broke down and paid for a higher level call that Holds 200 calls, 2 speakers, plenty loud and has the "foxbang" feature"(switches to a preset sound after a gunshot, may let u get a second shot off).

7wsm

YOU CAN GET A REFERB FROM FOXPRO ON MOST ALL THEIR MDLS WILDFIRE IS THE NEXT UP AND IT SELLS FOR 150.00 WITH WARRANTY

varmint1111

Thanks nash, I was wondering about this unit.now I know it's shortcomings. I have a pm4 I was looking to upgrade to a foxpro, thought might try this. Sale ends Sunday better think quick.anyone elese have this one?

varmint1111

Thanks nash, I was wondering about this unit.now I know it's shortcomings. I have a pm4 I was looking to upgrade to a foxpro, thought might try this. Sale ends Sunday better think quick.anyone elese have this one?

Latest posts