Four Wheeler Help

BigAl

I went from a Yamaha 350 to the Gizzly 660. Soon plan on downsizing to the Rubicon/500. Rented an ATV in Iceland that had power steering and loved it, so I plan on including that option on my next machine.

JeepKuntry

Grizzly over any Honda. Longer history with irs and locking differential. Fyi newer Polaris are quite a bit more reliable.

SilverFox

The Rincon is a good trail ride. It sucks in the mud. My local Honda shop doesn't even stock them because they don't have the torque to turn the mud tires everyone around here uses. Get them in something sticky and you can't get the tires to even turn over.... much like the old Rancher 400 Honda made in 2003 or 2004.

The new Rubicon has IRS. I haven't rode one. I like the solid rear axle so found a new 2019 left over Foreman and bought it.

String Music

Well, I ended up buying a 2004 Honda Rubicon 500 in immaculate condition with low miles. I was able to ride it on my property this past weekend and I'm very pleased with it. I think it will be perfect for what I need it for. Thanks for the input!

ADR

String Music":2e21pna5 said:
Well, I ended up buying a 2004 Honda Rubicon 500 in immaculate condition with low miles. I was able to ride it on my property this past weekend and I'm very pleased with it. I think it will be perfect for what I need it for. Thanks for the input!

I have the exact four wheeler, same year and everything. I have been very happy with it. I only wish it was fuel injected and you could unlock the 4-wheel drive and differential. I suspect you will be pleased.

String Music

ADR":djg1ak2x said:
String Music":djg1ak2x said:

I have the exact four wheeler, same year and everything. I have been very happy with it. I only wish it was fuel injected and you could unlock the 4-wheel drive and differential. I suspect you will be pleased.

That's good to hear! I agree on the fuel injection and the ability to unlock 4 wheel drive. Hopefully this won't be an issue, though.

Big Pop

I've had a Sportsman 700 Polaris since 2005. Spent maybe $500 on it since then. It's been through just about every trail in Campbell, Anderson, Morgan and Rhea counties. It's never left me stranded and I wouldn't buy anything else. Still has the original tires on it. I've plowed, mowed and hauled with it. Hey maybe I should make a commercial....nah.

Latest posts