Fort Campbell 2021

Rakkin6

Go ahead and get this started for the year. Hope everyone has good luck and stays safe this year.

Just for everyone's situational awareness has of right now the entire101st Airborne Division will be out in the training area from the 1st of November through the 21st of November so there will be no hunting. This could obviously change with Veterans Day falling in there. But right now they are staying out all 21 days.

Rakkin6

Even though I am retired I still have a lot of friends on post between 5th Group and the 101st. Plus I am a DOD employee now on base. I heard this at work and confirmed it with a buddy who is a Battalion commander in division. Plus my old team from 5th Group can not reserve any of the ranges in November because the 101st has them all booked up. If I hear anything else I will put it on here.

tree_ghost

Even though I am retired I still have a lot of friends on post between 5th Group and the 101st. Plus I am a DOD employee now on base. I heard this at work and confirmed it with a buddy who is a Battalion commander in division. Plus my old team from 5th Group can not reserve any of the ranges in November because the 101st has them all booked up. If I hear anything else I will put it on here.
Thanks for the insider update. There's gonna be quite a few hunters who will need time to replan their rut…

Rakkin6

I haven't seen the numbers this year. Last time I checked there was no update on ISPORTSMAN. I know Roost1 may have some inside baseball news though.

Rakkin6

If they do change it I am assuming it will be put out officially on ISPORTSMAN with the updated season dates and bag limits.

Latest posts