For second

bowhunter163

Well unfortunately I got second at the state shoot . By 3 points . Knowing just a half an inch on two shots and I coulda won kinda gets ya discouraged lol

Crow Terminator

Yes sir, congrats. Based on what you told me though, I think there's a good chance you probably really won but got beat by the pencil. I sincerely hope that isn't the case, but he knew what he had to beat before he went out on the course which is odd that they told him what the leading score was before he shot...and he didn't have anybody but his wife shooting with him (nobody else to verify or keep score like there should have been) and then he turns in a score beating everybody...hmmm. Maybe he really is a good shooter, worked hard at it, and earned it but after finding out those details I just have to go hmmm. With suspicious minds.

At least you didn't end up 9th like me. LOL. I'm so mad I'm selling my bow cause I'm pretty sure it was its fault and not mine. haha

bowhunter163

Crow Terminator said:
Yes sir, congrats. Based on what you told me though, I think there's a good chance you probably really won but got beat by the pencil. I sincerely hope that isn't the case, but he knew what he had to beat before he went out on the course which is odd that they told him what the leading score was before he shot...and he didn't have anybody but his wife shooting with him (nobody else to verify or keep score like there should have been) and then he turns in a score beating everybody...hmmm. Maybe he really is a good shooter, worked hard at it, and earned it but after finding out those details I just have to go hmmm. With suspicious minds.

At least you didn't end up 9th like me. LOL. I'm so mad I'm selling my bow cause I'm pretty sure it was its fault and not mine. haha
nah he's a good shooter . He shot with two young un's . I knew he looked familiar . Saw him in Illinois , he finished 7th up there .
Nobody to blame but myself for not shooting better like I said . That B range just whooped up on me .... Twice!!!!! ( shot it today for a fun round and shot it 6 down lol)

Crow Terminator

Well that's good to know I reckon.

Something has happened with me for sure. I'm still blaming it on the bow :) Since I got this Moxie, I have shot the worse scores since I started shooting. I do good to break even with it, even on easy courses. It is just very inconsistent with how it scatters arrows. I've thought it was me all this time. I started rigging my hunting bow up and took it out to shoot it some and from what I saw with it, I think I may use it down in Cullman instead of the Moxie. It felt good to actually hit where I was holding instead of just hitting around it.

bowhunter163

It's all in what your comfortable with . I hope you win it down there . I'm not gonna be able to make it I don't think . But we will see ... On a side note I got into some serious chiggers down there this weekend ... They tore me up .

DixieCrafter

Let me see.... I understand this feeling! I finished 2nd behind a pro shooter! He shot a 298 and I shot a 294. What really bites is that I shot a stinking 5 on the very last target! You do the math!

bowhunter163

DixieCrafter said:
Let me see.... I understand this feeling! I finished 2nd behind a pro shooter! He shot a 298 and I shot a 294. What really bites is that I shot a stinking 5 on the very last target! You do the math!
ya that stinks man . What class were you shooting ?

And Andy I'm going to open C . And hopefully open B . Etc ... Lol

DixieCrafter

I was shooting the Senior Open Class.

bowhunter163 said:
DixieCrafter said:
ya that stinks man . What class were you shooting ?

And Andy I'm going to open C . And hopefully open B . Etc ... Lol

Latest posts