Florida/UGA!

THEdonkey0515

Yup love talking smack about the gators love seeing you two team up! Looks like G&B found some one to take his old partners spot:) hey twinshooter u still got the pic of the little gator on top of the big gators head lol makes me laugh every time:)

darn2ten

THEdonkey0515 said:
Yup love talking smack about the gators love seeing you two team up! Looks like G&B found some one to take his old partners spot:) hey twinshooter u still got the pic of the little gator on top of the big gators head lol makes me laugh every time:)
I know chump, fact is I been a member of tndeer since 07. Used to have a different screen name, but wasn't on here for a while while I was building a house and family issues. Had to rejoin in '11, you been here how long? GnB ain't found nobody, thought I wouldn't t mind meeting him. Since you've made more than one reference to anybody else having any other thing to say then about Ut football on Tndeer . Shoot, you must feel a entitlement, probably voted for Obama didn't ya?

gator-n-buck

darn2ten said:
THEdonkey0515 said:
I know chump, fact is I been a member of tndeer since 07. Used to have a different screen name, but wasn't on here for a while while I was building a house and family issues. Had to rejoin in '11, you been here how long? GnB ain't found nobody, thought I wouldn't t mind meeting him. Since you've made more than one reference to anybody else having any other thing to say then about Ut football on Tndeer . Shoot, you must feel a entitlement, probably voted for Obama didn't ya?

I guess its hard to believe for some that there are more than one Gator fan on here. I find it more odd that someone shows up on here approx. 3 months ago and wants to call others out... :)

darn2ten

gator-n-buck said:
darn2ten said:
THEdonkey0515 said:

I guess its hard to believe for some that there are more than one Gator fan on here. I find it more odd that someone shows up on here approx. 3 months ago and wants to call others out... :)
I hear man, crock of crap if you ask me. I don't come on here downing a lot of UT football. I don't disrespect anybody on here for supporting their home state football team and wouldn't expect anything less. I'm a 8th generation Floridian from Taylor Co. Fl. Got relatives that fought in the civil war out Florida, and that makes me proud. I respect this is a Tennessee website, and fully expect that there should be supporter's of UT football on here, I feel like I don't come on here and run my mouth all the time. I got family in Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, South and North Carolina. I'm from the south, and that makes me proud! I'm a Gator fan first, and a SEC fan second. Just because your a UT fan on a UT websibe don't make you no better than me.

gator-n-buck

darn2ten said:
gator-n-buck said:
darn2ten said:
THEdonkey0515 said:

I hear man, crock of crap if you ask me. I don't come on here downing a lot of UT football. I don't disrespect anybody on here for supporting their home state football team and wouldn't expect anything less. I'm a 8th generation Floridian from Taylor Co. Fl. Got relatives that fought in the civil war out Florida, and that makes me proud. I respect this is a Tennessee website, and fully expect that there should be supporter's of UT football on here, I feel like I don't come on here and run my mouth all the time. I got family in Florida, Tennessee, Georgia, Alabama, South and North Carolina. I'm from the south, and that makes me proud! I'm a Gator fan first, and a SEC fan second. Just because your a UT fan on a UT websibe don't make you no better than me.

Pretty cool that all my family were cattle farmers jut up the road in Greenville, FL.... :) I'm a 6th generation Floridian.... :)

THEdonkey0515

Dude I say one thing about florida in weeks lol and it was not even bad? Just asked why there fans don't pick there scores thats it didn't call anyone out I did not start this topic or was I the first to bring up Florida???? YOU got butt hurt for some reason and CALLED me out lol?? So I have no idea what you talking about?? NONE of your trash talking even makes Since I get florida in my mind cause I make one comment in weeks about them besides posting.there score and I do that for every SEC game? But your the one on a UT web site heck G&B brings up volnation all the time lol so I don't see how you could even say that about me lol.this topic was about the UGA vs.florida game lol still see no scores posted by florida fans.but im done fighting with you over something so dumb so im not gonna respond to this again but after the uGA wins big and all the other UT fans are riding florida hard some do way more then me if you look so that part of your trash talk made no sense either lol I will simply come back and just post a ..... :)

Latest posts