Florida/UGA!

PalsPal

Gators win 14-13 to screw up both programs!

Keeps UGA out of the playoff, even if they win the SEC champ game, and maybe saves Muschamp's job, especially if they beat FSU. No way they could fire him if he wins those two.

Have the faith :D !

THEdonkey0515

Lol that would be funny palspal but not gonna happen georgia gonna run over florida, That rookie QB florida has might give Georgia a little trouble kinda like dobbs did bama but georgia will win by atleast 13.

THEdonkey0515

Noticed that to florida fans are all over topics about UT and a few other teams but dont comment on topics about there own team. I dont know if a gator fan has even picked the score last 2 games florida has played lol

gator-n-buck

THEdonkey0515 said:
Noticed that to florida fans are all over topics about UT and a few other teams but dont comment on topics about there own team. I dont know if a gator fan has even picked the score last 2 games florida has played lol

I picked FL beating UT...... Uncle Smokey also made the right pick...... :grin:

Wrangler95

All us Vol fans need to pull for the Gators,We sure dont want Mushchamp to lose his job and get replaced with a actual good coach,go Gators!!LOL!!!

THEdonkey0515

gator-n-buck said:
THEdonkey0515 said:

I picked FL beating UT...... Uncle Smokey also made the right pick...... :grin:
said the last two games not the UT game not seen u post a uga florida score yet.

darn2ten

THEdonkey0515 said:
Notice that most of the threads you start or post in are about Florida? If not then you find a way make them about UF anyway, lol. Glad to see we're always on your mind! :D

THEdonkey0515

PayPal is the one that asked were all you guys were lol I was just agreeing:) and I did not start this topic:) I did start the SC vs. UT topic:) and you really saying I pay attention to florida alot? You a florida fan on a UT website lol in the sports forum? Sure your on volnation with G&B also:)

darn2ten

Uh..... This is a deer hunting site that just happens to have a sports forum. I post in quite a few other forums on here more than in the sports forum! Dang, I thought this was Merica, freedom to post where I felt like. Guess I was wrong, only UT fans allowed here, lol!

THEdonkey0515

Your right this is American you can post were u want and what u like? But was you not just trash talking saying I bring up Florida to much lol? talk in circles much? Which is not even true I juat comment on it AFTER someone else always starts it look lol

darn2ten

Trash talking? Nah, just stating the truth. Trash talking would be when your team gets beat and you still continually get on here and try to run that team down for weeks and weeks after the fact. Then you want to post stuff like "notice this, and notice that about the Gators. I guess we just got better sense and realize when our teams sucking it up that we ain't really got much to run our mouth about right now. I could care less how much you bring up Florida really, just pointing out the truth. Doesn't matter how many teams UT plays and gets beat by, you can guarantee it's going to be the Gators that you continually talk about. Like I said, glad we're always on your mind!......shows how much you care. :grin:

gator-n-buck

darn2ten said:
Trash talking? Nah, just stating the truth. Trash talking would be when your team gets beat and you still continually get on here and try to run that team down for weeks and weeks after the fact. Then you want to post stuff like "notice this, and notice that about the Gators. I guess we just got better sense and realize when our teams sucking it up that we ain't really got much to run our mouth about right now. I could care less how much you bring up Florida really, just pointing out the truth. Doesn't matter how many teams UT plays and gets beat by, you can guarantee it's going to be the Gators that you continually talk about. Like I said, glad we're always on your mind!......shows how much you care. :grin:

:)

Latest posts