Florida Freshman QB is DONE

gator-n-buck

Football Hunter said:
Wrangler95 said:
Heck,if Florida kicked all the criminals and thugs off the team,they couldnt field a team.Florida is the only team I ever heard of that has had a serial killer on the team!!lol
Leon Little?? Might be the wrong name,but the guy that got away with DUI homicide from UT?

[size]UT lost,get over it[/size]

^^^^ This ^^^^

Here's a good list.... I guess after losing and having the feelings hurt that it's to easy to be humble. Let's just muddy the waters a little and fire back. Here's a fine list of UT players that have been accused of murders, Rapes, sexual assaults, and major drug charges.

Donte' Stallworth - Murder

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2009/06/16 ... slaughter/

Dwayne Goodrich - Murder

http://www.dallasobserver.com/2008-12-1 ... hose-kids/\

Janzen Jackson - Murder

http://www.nj.com/giants/index.ssf/2014 ... urder.html

Leonard Little - Murder

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdo ... =nfl,80784

Jamal Lewis - Cocaine charges

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/02/26/sport ... -case.html

Travis Henry - Cocaine charges

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4330252

Tony Robinson - Cocaine charges

http://articles.latimes.com/1986-11-07/ ... y-robinson

Brent Vinson - involved in a murder

http://www.local8now.com/home/headlines/84088152.html

John Rollins - Murder

http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1 ... 398,575807

defensive end Kacy Rodgers, reserve linebacker Dewayne Dotson and reserve running back Keith Jeter. - sexually assaulted

http://articles.latimes.com/keyword/johnny-majors

Mondre Dickerson - Rape

http://www.tndeer.com/tndeertalk/ubbthr ... t=showflat

[size]I went a little overboard to prove a point. There are no colleges out there that don't have players that get in trouble. That includes FL and TN. There's no way a coaches can tell if these kids are bad news by sitting in their living rooms and talking to the parents.[/size]

darn2ten

I agree! As pitiful as both teams offensive performance was I can only imagine what a few on here would have acted like if UT would have won. Probably would have acted like it was the Super Bowl. Smh.

gator-n-buck

Twinshooter said:
I hope like heck that the UT Football team is over last week and concentrating on the next game...That is after Butch ran the C_ap out of them.
The VOLS lost and the gators won, now as Ruger puts it; let move on.

I totally agree... I'm a firm believer in not pouring salt in the open wound after the fact but some will not let it go and wants to post silly old stuff (Aaron Hernandez???) that has nothing to do with the price of rice in China... :) This is suppose to be fun to talk smack and root for your teams but some take it too personal.... :)

Wrangler95

darn2ten said:
Wrangler95 said:
Football Hunter said:
Wrangler95 said:
Heck,if Florida kicked all the criminals and thugs off the team,they couldnt field a team.Florida is the only team I ever heard of that has had a serial killer on the team!!lol
Leon Little?? Might be the wrong name,but the guy that got away with DUI homicide from UT?

UT lost,get over it

His name was Lenoard Little,it happened when he played for the Rams
So what's your point? Aaron Hernandez was drafted by New England in 2010, murder happened in 2012. Do you really think that is UF's fault? :confused:

He is a suspect in murder while he was at Florida.I would hardly compare DUI manslaughter to serial killing.Wow ,just Wow

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95 said:
darn2ten said:
Wrangler95 said:
Football Hunter said:
Wrangler95 said:

UT lost,get over it

So what's your point? Aaron Hernandez was drafted by New England in 2010, murder happened in 2012. Do you really think that is UF's fault? :confused:

He is a suspect in murder while he was at Florida.I would hardly compare DUI manslaughter to serial killing.Wow ,just Wow

I'm sure the families might feel a little different.... Just my 2 cents.

darn2ten

Wrangler95 said:
darn2ten said:
Wrangler95 said:
Football Hunter said:
Wrangler95 said:

UT lost,get over it

Why are YOU bringing up any of the things any of these idiots do? What does this have to do with football? No school can babysit all their players 24/7. I don't care what school they went to, these losers actions don't represent the school or team.

PalsPal

THEdonkey0515 said:
Anyone hear anything about florida's other freshman QB getting in fight?

Here are the statements :D :

QB:
Mornhinweg stated the fight was over a pair of football cleats. Mornhinweg stated that his football cleats went missing and they were later located by UAA staff in the locker of Willis. Mornhinweg stated that today outside the stadium, he spoke with Willis about his cleats being found in Willis locker. The two individuals then got into a verbal argument over the cleats that escalated into a physical fight between the two. Mornhinweg completed a Complaint Withdrawal Affidavit with no intent to prosecute Willis. UAA staff took Mornhinweg to Shands South ER to have the lacerations on his lip treated.

DLineman:
Willis told me he was eating his dinner sitting on one of the concrete barriers outside of the stadium near the entrance to the Heavener Complex. Willis told me he was approached by William Skyler Mornhinweg. Mornhinweg stood over him and asked him about a pair of cleats. Mornhinweg told Willis he had been looking for a pair of cleats for about a week with #17 on the back of them. Mornhinweg told Willis he located the cleats inside his (Willis) locker. Willis told me he grabbed a pair of cleats the other day in the locker room. Willis was in fear of being late to practice and couldn't locate his cleats. Willis told me he grabbed the nearest pair to him.

Willis told me words were exchanged between him and Mornhinweg. Willis felt threatened by Mornhinweg standing over him like he was. Willis stood up; he and Mornhinweg were in each others face. Willis pushed Mornhinweg and then Mornhinweg struck Willis on the chin with a closed fist. Willis then struck Mornhinweg in the mouth. Willis had a small patch of hair on his chin. Willis pulled the hair to the side and I could see a small cut. Willis did not need medical attention.

gator-n-buck

farmin68 said:
Sports Talk with Jimmy Hyams and John Wilkerson have Mike Bianchi from the Orlando Sentinel on and he says Harris' career as a Gator is over. Harris' attorney told him this afternoon that his client has not been charged and they expect no charges.

Not sure if that statement is based on anything the attorney told him, but Bianchi did say the buzz around athletes being abusive to their girlfriends/wives is a key factor in Harris' dismissal from the Gators.

Looks like these guys didn't know what they were talking about.... The Complaint against Harris has been withdrawn and is permitted to "resume UF activities."

THEdonkey0515

seems like there so many sexual assault cases every year in the NFL and college. wonder how many time the story is 100% false and the guy gets.screwed and kicked off the team? and wonder how many times the story is 100% true and the guy gets off easy misses 1 game or nothing happens at all? something to think about

darn2ten

THEdonkey0515 said:
seems like there so many sexual assault cases every year in the NFL and college. wonder how many time the story is 100% false and the guy gets.screwed and kicked off the team? and wonder how many times the story is 100% true and the guy gets off easy misses 1 game or nothing happens at all? something to think about
This is exactly right. Who knows if the players feels like they're above everybody and can get away with something just because of who they are, or the girl wants to stir things up with false accusations because who knows what crazy motive they might have. In cases like this I believe the truth in some cases is hard to find.

THEdonkey0515

the thing most the cases have in common not all but most its more often a star player lol Well the Florida freshmen QB was no star yet but it happend right after he beat UT in a big game.

farmin68

gator-n-buck said:
farmin68 said:
Sports Talk with Jimmy Hyams and John Wilkerson have Mike Bianchi from the Orlando Sentinel on and he says Harris' career as a Gator is over. Harris' attorney told him this afternoon that his client has not been charged and they expect no charges.

Not sure if that statement is based on anything the attorney told him, but Bianchi did say the buzz around athletes being abusive to their girlfriends/wives is a key factor in Harris' dismissal from the Gators.

Looks like these guys didn't know what they were talking about.... The Complaint against Harris has been withdrawn and is permitted to "resume UF activities."

Oh, they know what they're talking about. The part about the victim filing a false report, being paid off, or perhaps being disregarded as Jameis Winston's victim, weren't mentioned.. Anyone knows that is possible and why bother to burn air time with something so obvious?

I'm sure you're proud that UF is still home to Jameis Winston 2.0.

darn2ten

farmin68 said:
gator-n-buck said:
farmin68 said:

Oh, they know what they're talking about. The part about the victim filing a false report, being paid off, or perhaps being disregarded as Jameis Winston's victim, weren't mentioned.. Anyone knows that is possible and why bother to burn air time with something so obvious?

I'm sure you're proud that UF is still home to Jameis Winston 2.0.
You must have been there! As I said above, I sure don't know what happened and the facts is you don't either.

Latest posts