Florida Freshman QB is DONE

farmin68

Sports Talk with Jimmy Hyams and John Wilkerson have Mike Bianchi from the Orlando Sentinel on and he says Harris' career as a Gator is over. Harris' attorney told him this afternoon that his client has not been charged and they expect no charges.

Not sure if that statement is based on anything the attorney told him, but Bianchi did say the buzz around athletes being abusive to their girlfriends/wives is a key factor in Harris' dismissal from the Gators.

THEdonkey0515

Still hurts gator that other freshman might come in and play good and he might suck lol you could tell they thought highly of Harris he was more then likely gonna be your starter for the next couple of years.

gator-n-buck

Wrangler95

darn2ten

Wrangler95 said:
gator-n-buck said:
I guess this kid that they were going to red shirt will step up. FL loaded at young QBs.... UT sure could use one.... :)

http://sports.yahoo.com/footballrecruit ... ier-137369

I've always said you have to be a thug to play at Florida,example,Aaron Hernandez
Yeah....no thugs at UT :confused: could of swore one just got kick off the team for hitting a girl a couple weeks ago. Dang, I must have been mistaken! :grin:

Gravey

gator-n-buck said:
I guess this kid that they were going to red shirt will step up. FL loaded at young QBs.... UT sure could use one.... :)

http://sports.yahoo.com/footballrecruit ... ier-137369
This is a gator thread not whether or not UT needs a qb. If he's sexually abusive to any girl kick him off and that goes for any school including UT.

Wrangler95

Heck,if Florida kicked all the criminals and thugs off the team,they couldnt field a team.Florida is the only team I ever heard of that has had a serial killer on the team!!lol

PalsPal

Bianchi is an anti-Gator writer. He has an agenda, and was stating his opinion only.

If there are no charges brought, nor evidence to support the claim, then what justification would they have to just release him? You still are innocent until proven guilty, right?

Common sense needs to prevail, no matter what school is involved.

farmin68

PalsPal said:
If there are no charges brought, nor evidence to support the claim, then what justification would they have to just release him? You still are innocent until proven guilty, right?

In the eyes of the law he is innocent until proven guilty, but UF doesn't need a guilty verdict or charges to kick him off the team.

The justification can be a violation of team rules.

With all the buzz around the Ray Rice/Jameis Winston type stories, UF will want to put a lot of distance between the school and Harris.

Football Hunter

Wrangler95 said:
Heck,if Florida kicked all the criminals and thugs off the team,they couldnt field a team.Florida is the only team I ever heard of that has had a serial killer on the team!!lol
Leon Little?? Might be the wrong name,but the guy that got away with DUI homicide from UT?

UT lost,get over it

Wrangler95

Football Hunter said:
Wrangler95 said:
Leon Little?? Might be the wrong name,but the guy that got away with DUI homicide from UT?

UT lost,get over it

His name was Lenoard Little,it happened when he played for the Rams

darn2ten

Wrangler95 said:
Football Hunter said:
Wrangler95 said:

UT lost,get over it

His name was Lenoard Little,it happened when he played for the Rams
So what's your point? Aaron Hernandez was drafted by New England in 2010, murder happened in 2012. Do you really think that is UF's fault? :confused:

darn2ten

THEdonkey0515 said:
Anyone hear anything about florida's other freshman QB getting in fight?
Ha, can't believe it took some of y'all all day to post this. QB Skyler Mornhinweg and DE Gerald Willis got in a little shuffle.

Latest posts