Fixed my leak for good

Crow Terminator

Nice! What WTM said about the front winch strap/hook...100% correct. Mine still slides a little bit. Just make sure the back end is IN the water before you unhook it. The upside to it is...it glides back up when you are trailering/winching it back up. You'll also want to bring a towel to cover your seats in the summer. Why they don't fold down...who knows. But at any rate, you'll get burned very easy on the seats. Unless they've factory upgraded the transom straps, that will probably be one of your first upgrades for it. I put the Boat Buckle ones on mine.

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Nice! What WTM said about the front winch strap/hook...100% correct. Mine still slides a little bit. Just make sure the back end is IN the water before you unhook it. The upside to it is...it glides back up when you are trailering/winching it back up. You'll also want to bring a towel to cover your seats in the summer. Why they don't fold down...who knows. But at any rate, you'll get burned very easy on the seats. Unless they've factory upgraded the transom straps, that will probably be one of your first upgrades for it. I put the Boat Buckle ones on mine.
Yep I never take the winch off mine until the back end is floating... ever.
The transom straps were the first thing I saw on the website. I said that is upgrade #1 right there. :D

My seats fold.

WTM

oh yeah one other thing. for whatever reason they should have added 2 center bunks on these trailers. mine has a sweet spot for loading. about two inces of fender above the waterline. if not that thing slides to the left and will be all kinds of cockeyed on the trailer when you pull it out. i was having to pick the boat up and sliding it over until i found the sweet spot.

Latest posts