first pull of 2021

csi-tech

I think I need to blow the dust off of the old bow. I am blessed in that there is very little hunting pressure around me but why take the chance? I have a climbing stand and two blinds. I never hunt alone so my hunting partner and I are eyeing these two. So far we have a few 130 class bucks and several 120 class bucks as well. We are getting varying scores on these two but the current conservative estimate is 143 on the drop tine deer and 149 on the split browtine guy. I'm thrilled any way you slice it. No license required this year. I own the 120 acres they are bedding on. Here's hoping everyone has a dream season!

csi-tech

By the way, these pictures are taken with a "Folgtek" camera. I bought three of them on Amazon for 129.00 or so. I am impressed. Great video, still are obviously nice, inexpensive and the batteries are sealed in their own compartment so they dont fall out whenever you open it (MOULTRIE!)

csi-tech

Wow those are both great deer. I have selectively killed and managed my place for 8 yrs now and nothing like either of those have I seen. Good luck !! I hope you kill one
I have managed this one off and on for 34 years. just luck of the draw. pictures dont guarantee anything.

csi-tech

I hope they stick around too. I broke out my crossbow, bought two large blinds, a new seat for my Summit Goliath and I'm going this weekend. I have no clue from where they are coming or to where they are going, but I know they are there.

Latest posts