First bird for my son

30-06 type of guy

I dragged my son and wife out the bed at 130 this morning and set up by 330. This spot is hit or miss but I knew what was around. Heard 2 gobbling at light then not another peep. 2 Jake's popped out after some calling an didn't take much to bring em on in. He's missed a couple birds prior to this. I'm glad he finally got on board. I promised him when he first started that his first bird would go on the wall Jake or Tom so he's real happy about that.

Attachments

• E03C37D0-8BC1-4552-A24B-EA38735A7001.jpeg
    E03C37D0-8BC1-4552-A24B-EA38735A7001.jpeg
    312.3 KB · Views: 226

PC HUNTER

I dragged my son and wife out the bed at 130 this morning and set up by 330. This spot is hit or miss but I knew what was around. Heard 2 gobbling at light then! not another peep. 2 Jake's popped out after some calling an didn't take much to bring em on in. He's missed a couple birds prior to this. I'm glad he finally got on board. I promised him when he first started that his first bird would go on the wall Jake or Tom so he's real happy about that.
Congrats!

Plateau Hunter

I dragged my son and wife out the bed at 130 this morning and set up by 330. This spot is hit or miss but I knew what was around. Heard 2 gobbling at light then not another peep. 2 Jake's popped out after some calling an didn't take much to bring em on in. He's missed a couple birds prior to this. I'm glad he finally got on board. I promised him when he first started that his first bird would go on the wall Jake or Tom so he's real happy about that.
Congratulations!!!

Latest posts