Finally!!

41Magnum

Great deer there!
Ain't nothing like taking a East Tn. mountain buck. I've hunted them since I was 16 my biggest is an 11 pt, my Son took a healthy 10 several years ago as well as several other good deer. I believe that they are the hardest deer a man will ever hunt, particularly in the hard to reach places they inhabit.

Billbagdaddy

After 2 seasons and being obsessed with this buck it's finally over. Last pic I had of him was still in velvet and he had his drop tine. When you find one in the National Forest in East Tn it's a blessing but it will drive you insane. This afternoon he messed up following a doe and stepped out into a logging rd at 80 yards. 308 dropped him in his tracks. Got to love these Mtn bucks.View attachment 62879View attachment 62880View attachment 62881
Beauty!

camoman270

After 2 seasons and being obsessed with this buck it's finally over. Last pic I had of him was still in velvet and he had his drop tine. When you find one in the National Forest in East Tn it's a blessing but it will drive you insane. This afternoon he messed up following a doe and stepped out into a logging rd at 80 yards. 308 dropped him in his tracks. Got to love these Mtn bucks.View attachment 62879View attachment 62880View attachment 62881
What a complete stud!!! Congratulations on a fine trophy and what an adventure. The trophy of a story of chase makes any kill a lifetime memory special adventure! ❤✝️

Latest posts