Finally!!

41Magnum

Great deer there!
Ain't nothing like taking a East Tn. mountain buck. I've hunted them since I was 16 my biggest is an 11 pt, my Son took a healthy 10 several years ago as well as several other good deer. I believe that they are the hardest deer a man will ever hunt, particularly in the hard to reach places they inhabit.

Billbagdaddy

After 2 seasons and being obsessed with this buck it's finally over. Last pic I had of him was still in velvet and he had his drop tine. When you find one in the National Forest in East Tn it's a blessing but it will drive you insane. This afternoon he messed up following a doe and stepped out into a logging rd at 80 yards. 308 dropped him in his tracks. Got to love these Mtn bucks.View attachment 62879View attachment 62880View attachment 62881
Beauty!

Kirk

Great mature buck. Mountain bucks are probably the hardest bucks to pattern and hunt. Especially if they are in the National Forest and have literally thousands of acres to roam.

camoman270

After 2 seasons and being obsessed with this buck it's finally over. Last pic I had of him was still in velvet and he had his drop tine. When you find one in the National Forest in East Tn it's a blessing but it will drive you insane. This afternoon he messed up following a doe and stepped out into a logging rd at 80 yards. 308 dropped him in his tracks. Got to love these Mtn bucks.View attachment 62879View attachment 62880View attachment 62881
What a complete stud!!! Congratulations on a fine trophy and what an adventure. The trophy of a story of chase makes any kill a lifetime memory special adventure! ❤✝️