Finally Connected

Snake

Have used several vacation days since muzzleloader opened and have seen some great rut action. Let three other good bucks walk but couldnt pass this one. He is #2 on the list of bucks we have using the property. Killed him Wednesday morning just before 10AM chasing a doe. Main frame 10pt with a split brow. Tarsals and area below tarsal were black and he stunk. Great hunt. Blessed to have the opportunity.View attachment 203723
Super buck brother , congrats on an outstanding buck .

DoubleRidge

Thanks guys...really appreciate all the kind words. I let several bucks walk last year and ended up not killing one, which is fine, its part of it, but it does feel good to finally connect. Also...I'm blessed to have a supportive wife who understands that while there are habitat projects or planning projects year around, in November she knows there are a few weeks where I'm hunting hard...rut-cation as they say...heck, she gets as excited as I do when we kill a good buck off the place. Im thankful for her support and understanding.

tree_ghost

Have used several vacation days since muzzleloader opened and have seen some great rut action. Let three other good bucks walk but couldnt pass this one. He is #2 on the list of bucks we have using the property. Killed him Wednesday morning just before 10AM chasing a doe. Main frame 10pt with a split brow. Tarsals and area below tarsal were black and he stunk. Great hunt. Blessed to have the opportunity.View attachment 203723
Awesome buck!!! Congrats!

Latest posts