Finally got to go and catch one

Dbllunger

For the last two months I have been rehabbing a rotator cuff surgery and fishing was impossible. If you've had the surgery you know. Some of you know that rockfish fishing is my thing I love and I normally do it a lot. So yesterday a buddy took me in his boat as I'm still a ways away from being able to launch and operate a boat. Only managed one fish and it was a smaller one compared to what we normally catch but being able to be there, hookup and to be able to handle getting it to the boat was priceless. I'm back!!!

20220715_002741.jpg
20220714_194856.jpg

Dbllunger

Awesome pictures and a great show tenacity. I'm just curious if it affects the way you work. I would assume extractions and the like could be more physically taxing.
Fortunately I'm right handed and it was left shoulder. For about 3 weeks it was nothing but patient exams and gradually started working easy things and now I can perform any work I have.

TITANSFAN2104

2-Step Enabled
For the last two months I have been rehabbing a rotator cuff surgery and fishing was impossible. If you've had the surgery you know. Some of you know that rockfish fishing is my thing I love and I normally do it a lot. So yesterday a buddy took me in his boat as I'm still a ways away from being able to launch and operate a boat. Only managed one fish and it was a smaller one compared to what we normally catch but being able to be there, hookup and to be able to handle getting it to the boat was priceless. I'm back!!!

View attachment 142424View attachment 142425
Will, I didn't know that Dbllunger was you!! LOL I've known you a lot longer than I thought. This is Chad over on Poplar hill close to the lease!!

Latest posts