Fighting Updykes vs. Miss. St.

Spurhunter

Fighting Updykes are somewhere around a touchdown favorite at home. I think MSU has been a little over rated all year. Hope I'm wrong but I'm afraid MSU is going down. Lots of good games this weekend. Hope Miami shows up and knocks off the Criminoles.

TNReb

I don't think MSU is overrated. They're undefeated in the SEC. As much as I hate them, that's impressive.

I think they lose by 10 this weekend.

Spurhunter

Nyper said:
I don't think MSU is overrated. They're undefeated in the SEC. As much as I hate them, that's impressive

I agree if you are undefeated in the SEC you deserve to be #1. I just haven't seen them as the best team in the country. Maybe over rated was the wrong words. They deserve the ranking until they lose.

BamaProud

Spurhunter said:
Nyper said:
I don't think MSU is overrated. They're undefeated in the SEC. As much as I hate them, that's impressive

I agree if you are undefeated in the SEC you deserve to be #1. I just haven't seen them as the best team in the country. Maybe over rated was the wrong words. They deserve the ranking until they lose.

X3

gator-n-bucks statistics comparison link says State has a slight edge...favored to win by 50.8%

http://myteamsbetter.com/#?statView=Key ... _OPPONENTS
http://myteamsbetter.com/#?statView=Key ... _OPPONENTS

However I don't they have the Pass defense capable of shutting down Cooper. He demands a double-team, that leaves White Jones or even Yeldon open.

The 8-8.5 pt betting line seems a bit generous though against the #1 team in the Nation.

TeamMainStreet

Cooper didnt look like himself against LSU. What happened to him. He was snatching surface to air missiles from the sky against everybody until then. He dropped several passes under 10 yds at LSU.

gator-n-buck

Didn't one of our fine members tell us several... Several Times how Bama would lose three games this year and Miss St. Would be one of those games. I will not call anybody out but it looks like Bama "Wrangled" their way to a win... :D

BamaProud

gator-n-buck said:
Didn't one of our fine members tell us several... Several Times how Bama would lose three games this year and Miss St. Would be one of those games. I will not call anybody out but it looks like Bama "Wrangled" their way to a win... :D

I remember something like that. :)

Haters_zpse8d29977.png