Few Questions for the Group

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
This is posted on Three Way Deer Processing facebook page (closed for 2023-2024):

Three Way Processing Closed.jpg

JRC1

Thanks for posting that about Three Way! I have used Dorsett's in the past, but they were closed for a few years. Looks like from their Facebook page that they are going to finish beef before taking any deer. As of August 23rd they were 15 weeks out.

cbhunter

No idea if Kendall's is still open in Huntingdon. As far as I know he is. Also cannot speak to the quality of his work. I always process my own and never used anyone

DayDay

2-Step Enabled
I seen Cody post they will be open during bow through juvi season and that's it for them. They can't find help and the way it sounded they'd be shut down for good after that.
Saw a sign posted at McCormic's today saying they will be open until November 18 then closed starting November 19.

Swampster

There used to be a website that indicates where timber cutting is scheduled in Natchez Trace; it's probably still out there but I haven't looked. I was caught off guard once when I went to check out one of my favorite locations and it was being cut. I always had several places scouted out in case they were occupied or being cut.
Huge areas being cut. They are trying to clear cut all the storm damage areas. I haven't been in the park for a while (hiking), but there were also large tracts marked for cutting.

cbrock84

Kendall in Huntingdon is open. Cooper Hill (amish processor) between Mckenzie and Greenfield. Birdwells Greenfield. There's another that opened last year between Mckenzie and Henry that's suppose to be good but can't think what its called

Southern Sportsman

I live in Humboldt and have been using Three Way deer processing for several years now. They do a very good job. I use to process my own because I didn't like the way most processors packaged their meat. Three Way processing meets my standards.
Threeway was good, but I just heard yesterday that he's not doing it this year. Something about losing the lease on the building. Could be wrong but I trust the guy who told me.