Feedback for Bogota 14 and Thorny Cypress Stake 6

Dodge Man

the 5-9 spots were open fields till 3 or 4 years ago. Now they just look like catfish farm ponds with no cover and they are side by side. They are not even i a normal duck flight path for the most part. I drove by them 5 or 6 times last year when there were quite a few duck in the area and they did not have any ducks on them at all.

Hawk

Dodge Man said:
the 5-9 spots were open fields till 3 or 4 years ago. Now they just look like catfish farm ponds with no cover and they are side by side. They are not even i a normal duck flight path for the most part. I drove by them 5 or 6 times last year when there were quite a few duck in the area and they did not have any ducks on them at all.

Normal flight path? Where is that path?

There were a few ducks there last season. Anytime a few ducks used it last year there were 10 hunters for each duck that few over.
It was coverd up after the season.

Dodge Man

Hawk I don't think you are talking about Thorny Cypress pools 5-9. I hunted in that area a lot last year and never saw a hunter or a duck on pools 5-9. I saw a low of people hunting pools 1-4 and even hunted them my self several times. I even went down there the weeks that all the water everywhere was froze solid and they had the water wells open with open water and never saw some duck.

I guess there could have been people and ducks there days that i was not there but I know I never saw any ducks there and I have a few friends that never saw ducks or hunter on pools 5-9.

Hawk

In_my_sights said:
Has anyone had experience with these locations. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Whoever has Pool 6 this weekend should have a great shoot if they can get hid. They are around 400 mallards using it. They were there yesterday and also this morning.

Latest posts