Favorite option for viewing cards???

PinchPoint

I've been looking for a better and faster option for viewing cards for a while. Interested in some opinions on here as the best...
Both my laptop and my wife's take entirely to long to load an image when clicking through them. Seems like the older laptops were much faster for some reason. Also, my iPad is a hassle due to having to import all pictures before viewing.

Thanks for any input

TN hunter

74MOPAR":3t91cp5i said:
I've got the stealth cam for my iPhone, works pretty good. You can view and delete what you want.

^^^^This^^^^
Walmart sells a a stealth cam card reader for IOS or android. They are simple to use. Will save to the camera roll on your phone. Cost $ 19.99.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monsterbuck07

I just buy double the cards and view them at my house when I have time. Plus, I get in and out keeping scent minimal.

cbhunter

TN hunter":3ugbp931 said:
74MOPAR":3ugbp931 said:
I've got the stealth cam for my iPhone, works pretty good. You can view and delete what you want.

^^^^This^^^^
Walmart sells a a stealth cam card reader for IOS or android. They are simple to use. Will save to the camera roll on your phone. Cost $ 19.99.

i bought one for my iPhone for 5 bucks at Walmart. It requires me to take my case off to use though so I'm returning it and bought a diff one off Amazon. I'd be glad to sell and ship the other one.

huvrman

The one I bought, from Dunhams, will let you see the pictures from your card on your phone, but then copies one of your phone files onto your card. The card is then unuseable in the camera until you put it into a computer and delete the Samsung file that was automatically copied onto the SD card. A pure waste of my time and money.

Now I just bring the cards home. I do have a small digital camera that I sometimes take with me. I can put the cards into that and view the cards in the field. No problems after that with putting the cards back into the game camera for use.

TN hunter

cbhunter":z3z980b0 said:
TN hunter":z3z980b0 said:
74MOPAR":z3z980b0 said:

^^^^This^^^^

i bought one for my iPhone for 5 bucks at Walmart. It requires me to take my case off to use though so I'm returning it and bought a diff one off Amazon. I'd be glad to sell and ship the other one.

They have a newer model now that does not require you to take your case off. Looks similar to an apple SD card reader.

Powerstroke

I have a laptop that is about 10yrs old and it does a great job for viewing all my cards .We also have a new laptop and iPad that I've tried to use and it takes awhile to go through all of Picts with those ....I hope my old laptop last forever because it is my go-to view machine ...

csi-tech

cbhunter":3mhh3zor said:
TN hunter":3mhh3zor said:
74MOPAR":3mhh3zor said:

^^^^This^^^^

This is what I do. I just have to be sure to keep the empty cards in a separate pocket from the full ones.

Beaver86

Apple sd card reader for iPhone. Had mine for 2 years and works great other than sometimes the pics are a little distorted but you can easily fix each one if you want to keep pic. Overall I'm happy with it.

Latest posts