Fajita seasoning??

TNLynn

I love fajita's in restaurants but I have never found a seasoning to make them at home that was anywhere as good as the restaurant. Does anyone know of a good seasoning???

tbird13

Bolner's Fiesta brand fajita seasoning. They make it in San Antonio, TX. The only place I know of that sells it in TN is Wal-Mart.

I usually seek out skirt steak. Marinate in seasoning overnight. Grill over high heat until medium rare, cut up, throw in skillet with a little butter to finish off. Don't forget to make your own tortillas and pico. A little labor intensive, but worth the effort.

smalljawbasser

tbird13":21pgukvk said:
Bolner's Fiesta brand fajita seasoning. They make it in San Antonio, TX. The only place I know of that sells it in TN is Wal-Mart.

I usually seek out skirt steak. Marinate in seasoning overnight. Grill over high heat until medium rare, cut up, throw in skillet with a little butter to finish off. Don't forget to make your own tortillas and pico. A little labor intensive, but worth the effort.

Academy in JC has a big selection of bolners seasonings, including fajita. They even have a venison sausage seasoning.

If you want to make your own, I use a marinade. Cumin, coriander, garlic powder, Worcestershire, water, and lime juice.

mikemc411

I used to be a HUGE fan of the Fiesta brands fajita seasoning from Academy... One note ... If you are sensitive to MSG ... Read the label ... I get a bad headache from it these days (getting older and less tolerant I suspect)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk