Eagles vs KC chiefs…who you want to win?

Bamamonts

He was a good qb for Bama. Bama played Clemson in the Championship game and got beat. They couldn't maintain drives and the defense got wore out. He led Bama to another championship game against Georgia. Tua came in at halftime and Bama won the Championship.
After Tua won the starting job Hurts still stayed at Bama and came in and won the SEC Championship against Georgia. Then went to Oklahoma and had a good year with them.
I have good memories of him playing for Alabama. All the Bama fans I know pulled for him at Oklahoma and are pulling for him now.
He seems like a good guy. I wish him the best wherever he plays. He's progressed into a good qb and has a good team around him. There are other Bama boys playing for the Eagles like Heisman trophy winner DeVonta Smith and Landon Dickerson.

PillsburyDoughboy

ESPN said last night that this Eagles team did not have one single returning member on the field from the 2017 Roster. Talk about a huge accomplishment.

PillsburyDoughboy

And some weirdo says he doesn't follow the NFL 😂
1. Congrats on the improvement on vocabulary building. A full sentence.
2. Now lets work on your reading comprehension shall we? AGAIN let me draw it for you in stick figures and crayons. I said I do not watch the NFL.
Pay Attention. Please and Thank You!

Trey13

1. Congrats on the improvement on vocabulary building. A full sentence.
2. Now lets work on your reading comprehension shall we? AGAIN let me draw it for you in stick figures and crayons. I said I do not watch the NFL.
Pay Attention. Please and Thank You!
What you actually said was you ONLY keep up with former BAMMER players. Weirdo

PillsburyDoughboy

What you actually said was you ONLY keep up with former BAMMER players. Weirdo
I know you have vocabulary problems as of late but you CLEARLY have reading comprehension problems or super short term memory problems. Might want to get that checked out. Lets fire up the way back machine to see what I ACTUALLY SAID. Ill break out the crayons and stick figures once again on the mainly part for you.

I have been very consistent on this issue. I haven't watched a NFL game in years. I did watch a couple clips of TUA on youtube of his Opening plays at Miami and that has been about it. For the last time I do not watch the NFL. I do follow the NFL from a distance mainly to see how the kids from ALABAMA are playing and where they are going during the draft.I do take every chance to call out what a terrible job I think the NFL is doing and of course calling out how terrible I think the titans are as a team as a whole.

hillbillyfab

It's hard for me to root for the Chiefs, but like the others have mentioned above I have a hard time not cheering Trey Smith on. 6th round pick, born in Humboldt, TN. There was a time in his college career where he thought his playing days were over. Go Trey GB🍊

PalsPal

It's hard for me to root for the Chiefs, but like the others have mentioned above I have a hard time not cheering Trey Smith on. 6th round pick, born in Humboldt, TN. There was a time in his college career where he thought his playing days were over. Go Trey GB🍊

All of this, plus I had a good friend whose son was severely injured in the 2020 Cookeville tornado. Some members of the team came to visit him in Children's Hospital, which thrilled the 10 yr old. Trey was one of them and was genuinely interested in talking to them.

Trey asked my friend if it would be OK if he came back the following day. Of course it was, and he came back and brought some other players.

That spoke volumes to me.

So glad he got control of his health issues and have the success that he is having.

Trey13

I know you have vocabulary problems as of late but you CLEARLY have reading comprehension problems or super short term memory problems. Might want to get that checked out. Lets fire up the way back machine to see what I ACTUALLY SAID. Ill break out the crayons and stick figures once again on the mainly part for you.

I have been very consistent on this issue. I haven't watched a NFL game in years. I did watch a couple clips of TUA on youtube of his Opening plays at Miami and that has been about it. For the last time I do not watch the NFL. I do follow the NFL from a distance mainly to see how the kids from ALABAMA are playing and where they are going during the draft.I do take every chance to call out what a terrible job I think the NFL is doing and of course calling out how terrible I think the titans are as a team as a whole.
Weirdo is a NFL fan

Trey13

Hey!! I saw all you guys in the ":mad:We will never watch the NFL again threads:mad:" What happened??

🤣
I said I would continue. My son and I collect sports caress so we watch all sports together. He loves it so that makes me happy. I put politics aside when it comes to him being happy wanting to watch sports with me.

Latest posts