Dropping my boat off tomorrow

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
Finally carried it to get the steering cable inspected and now I am gonna drop it off tomorrow and have them remove the depth finder that came on the boat on the console and have them install my helix in it's place.

I would try it myself but the cable is gonna have to run up through where all the cables and stuff go from my motor to the console and I just ain't brave enough to tear into all that. :D

As soon as good weather gets here I am gonna be ready to roll.
Really looking forward to being able to troll and scan for bream beds.

X-Tennessean

Finally carried it to get the steering cable inspected and now I am gonna drop it off tomorrow and have them remove the depth finder that came on the boat on the console and have them install my helix in it's place.

I would try it myself but the cable is gonna have to run up through where all the cables and stuff go from my motor to the console and I just ain't brave enough to tear into all that. :D

As soon as good weather gets here I am gonna be ready to roll.
Really looking forward to being able to troll and scan for bream beds.
Dropping where?
Pm if you'd like, Performance Fishing in Camden is my recommendation.

ADR

3B909ACA-9312-4667-9D9E-66F835A5578B.jpeg

I thought about you when I installed my 2 helix's and Ethernet to connect to my new ultrex. This is what your boat will look like without a front deck. Just wiring one unit to console isn't too bad. I'm sure you could do it if you wanted to take the time to tackle it

RUGER

2-Step Enabled
View attachment 170255
I thought about you when I installed my 2 helix's and Ethernet to connect to my new ultrex. This is what your boat will look like without a front deck. Just wiring one unit to console isn't too bad. I'm sure you could do it if you wanted to take the time to tackle it
The front of mine looked alot like that when I installed my live scope. LOL
Figured out when they rig a boat what they do with all the packaging from the trolling motor, electronics, etc.
They chunk them in the hull. :mad:

WTM

View attachment 170255

hardest part is finding those dang screws embeded in that carpet.

bluball

Dropping where?
Pm if you'd like, Performance Fishing in Camden is my recommendation.
Per hour i bet we are $25 or more cheaper by the hour if i had to guess.We try our best to do it right and danny will answer any question when it comes to setup or anything else.Danny is a licensed electrician,nema marine certified.But the best advice is carry it to someone you trust in my opinion.We are also alittle behind with danny remodeling the store at the moment.The last boat we did the guy was from missouri,danny said he drove 4.5hrs one way for us to wire it.Have one guy from reelfot that just bought a $100,000 plus basscat and wants us to wire it.Wired some on the crappie usa classics boat,wired on one boat the other day that use to belong yo hank parker.We do custom work though most of the time,fixing to have a new version of brackets to put trolling motors on power poles.Gonna have oir own wire harness,terminal blocks for batteries and other products as we go along.Its been a blessing to help danny build his business,have enjoyed every minute of it and meeting new people.

Latest posts