dropped the string again this morning

eddie c

AND MISSED A TURKEY!!!!!! :crazy: :grin:

2 trips, 2 shots, never done that during bow season before. 8 turkeys came by the stand, first one knew something wasnt right but the others thought he was crazy and stayed. shot went right over the back at 15 yds. clean miss. I am having fun this year. :)

eddie c

k810329 said:
as long as your having fun.good luck

had more fun this afternoon. no shots but did see this.
fgdeer.jpg

it came back by an hour later with a rabbit in it's mouth.

eddie c

another fun one yesterday after work.

I had 1-1/2 hours before sunset so I set up in a briar patch on the ground. about an hour later 2 small does came out about 7 yds from me upwind. 5 minutes later I thought I would go ahead and drop the string instead of waiting for a bigger one when another one busted me from behind. this started a stare down for another 5 minutes. the 2 small ones started down the road and a 3rd came out about 50 yds away. I backed out to run around to cut them off when I hadnt gone 10 steps and was getting blowed at like crazy. needless to say, the run around/cut off plan didnt work either.

JohnnyArcher

Lol! That's how it goes sometimes man. Awesome pic of the fox, but next time, you need to catch it with the rabbit in its mouth, too:)

Peace,
Johnny

eddie c

JohnnyArcher said:
Lol! That's how it goes sometimes man. Awesome pic of the fox, but next time, you need to catch it with the rabbit in its mouth, too:)

Peace,
Johnny

I was real lucky to catch this pic. that was the last open shot I had. on his return trip he was farther out, trotting faster and in more brush plus I couldnt get the camera on him.
I'm hoping to catch him coming thru when season is fox season is open. I think he would make a cool mount.

Latest posts