Don't think I will make it this weekend.

TheAirMan

I was hoping to finish my video build this weekend. I didn't really have any time this week to work on it. I have got all my holes drilled and everything either mounted or at the point it can be mounted in about 5 minutes. The only big thing I like is wiring everything up. I didn't get a chance today. I might get to work on it a little tomorrow. Seems like it is taking forever.

FIREMANJIM

You will get there. I mount all my stuff then do the wiring. That is how I get my builds to look neat and clean. I put all my wires on the Bf board and install it first. Then measure wires to where they go. Heat shrink them then attach. Not saying this is the right way just how I do it.

Good time Charlie

I have 3 cam builds going all at once, not the right thing to do,but it just happened ,buckshot has a s600 hacking it for me I am working hard on a Nikon L11
And I have a s40 going
And I have 2 J10 fuji;s on the way
And I need a power bar for another s600???

TheAirMan

I have made a little more progress since this weekend. I will probably end up waiting until I am here at the house by myself to do the soldering. I need to make a holder for my 12volt and glue it in and glue the fresnal in the front. Hopefully then all will like is a lot of soldering and hooking all the wire in the right spot. Unless I am forgetting something. I have already learned some things I will do different if I ever build another one. I will have to say there is a whole lot more soldering to one of theses than I like. Mainly because I stink at it. I've also got an couple L11's to start when this one is done, if it ever is.

cam.jpg

Latest posts