Doe n heat bomb

rooketnhunter

Do y'all use stuff like that for attractant?I kind of prefer deer not even knowing I'm there.If it works I'll try it just don't wanna waste 8 bucks if it don't work

GRIT

It's all perfect timing.If you put it out and you kill a buck you will swear it works.If you use it and don't see anything you will will say it doesn't work.I know hunters that say it works and others say it don't.
I have used a drag rag and had small bucks follow the trail to me.

Mike Belt

Coming from someone that used different types of scents for years it's probably a waste of time. However, when it does work it's a thing of beauty. As far as the buck bomb stuff the last time I used it I was hunting with a buddy. I dropped him off at his stand location and we used one. He had a big buck come in that never offered a shot but he could hear him grunting around the bomb after it went off. He stood there doing this for several minutes before leaving.

double browtine

I don't know about the doe in heat bomb, but I used the buck bomb a few times several years ago. Had it scare off two nice bucks, probably 3.5 yr olds. Yearlings and 2.5 yr olds are not as smart and might come right to you. Older bucks know the difference. Your best scent is to save the tarsal glands off of a buck and put them in the freezer. Then use them on a different farm. I cut each one into 5 or 6 pieces. Then put each one in Ziploc. Then put all the smaller bags in larger Ziplocs then freeze them. Take a piece each time you go hunting. Use it as a drag rag, then hang it in a tree near your stand. I have cut off all of hair into a solo cup, added 100% glycerine from the drug store. Stir it around for a few days, then drain in thru a paint filter. Use it with cotton balls, scent wicks, or in a drag rag.

BULL MOOSE

double browtine":u66aazma said:
I don't know about the doe in heat bomb, but I used the buck bomb a few times several years ago. Had it scare off two nice bucks, probably 3.5 yr olds. Yearlings and 2.5 yr olds are not as smart and might come right to you. Older bucks know the difference. Your best scent is to save the tarsal glands off of a buck and put them in the freezer. Then use them on a different farm. I cut each one into 5 or 6 pieces. Then put each one in Ziploc. Then put all the smaller bags in larger Ziplocs then freeze them. Take a piece each time you go hunting. Use it as a drag rag, then hang it in a tree near your stand. I have cut off all of hair into a solo cup, added 100% glycerine from the drug store. Stir it around for a few days, then drain in thru a paint filter. Use it with cotton balls, scent wicks, or in a drag rag.

Pretty smart

Latest posts