Dobbs For Heisman

THEdonkey0515

Yup when vol fans would use there classic saying wait till next year:) the first thing the other guy would say, Worley is gonna be gone next year who is gonna play QB for the vols?? A true freshman? Sure he will be good lol? Don't matter if if you have a better team with out a QB I heard that conversation on here more then once lol, I was worried about having a better team next year and no one to play QB Not now! Dobbs will be good starting next two seasons! Another year in the weight room and taking first team snaps all off season. He just makes UT future look even brighter then it was a few weeks ago. 3 games left think they win at least 2 and go 6-6 this year just by doing that it would completely save the season.

PalsPal

It was an amazing performance. The 85 yard drive with no timeouts in the last 1:23 was one of the best drives ever in UT history.

My concern, with his running so much, is it will only take one good shot to knock him out of the game.

While still missing on some throws, he also made some nice ones.

Just going to sit back and enjoy the ride.

Mudbone

No sorrows here. VANDY actually won yesterday, and like the vols, they actually found a qb that helps the offense click. Freshman threw for like 300 yds on 20-29 and five tds. It was old dominion tho. :)

Wrangler95

Gravey said:
beachguy said:
he did aight, i just hate that high school offense everyone is going to.
I agree but would rather see a W than watching the same ole offense and coming out with an L. Just hope Dobbs can stay healthy.

You can say that again,Dobbs gets injured we are doomed!

gator-n-buck

Wouldn't think so considering that he hasn't completed above 60% of his passes so far. Good teams will shut down his run game and make him throw. SC is not very good this year against running QBs.

Latest posts