Sold/Expired Do you enjoy the Classified Section??

Kimber45

Kimber45":as598o5z said:
Members of several years will remember when the Classified section was done away with. MANY of us worked hard to talk the ownership into re-opening. I offered to help keep things straight in the Classified too, so it could be utilized by members and used as instructed.

Reminder: EVERY SUCCESFUL TRANSACTION REQUIRES A $5 FEE TO BE PAID FOLLOWING A COMPLETION OF A TRANSACTION INITIATED WITHIN THIS CLASSIFIED SECTION.

So, we have folks who aren't paying.. We have many who are.. The problem here is that ownership doesn't have time to look thru every post, and check for the payment... so here's what I ask.. EACH member, on both sides of a transaction, please talk between each other as a reminder to handle the $5 fee...

I can tell you that if we lose the Classified again, it will be gone for good...

I bump a thread on this OFTEN in the Classified so everyone should know what's required...

Also, if we do go to the trouble to look for non-payers you can bet we'll post your information here and delete you from the site... We're not asking much, and expect it to happen. Please make this a part of conversation in every transaction. POSTING that you paid the $5 fee would be very much appreciate too as it helps keep the word out!

Thanks to ALL who do their part already!

grouser

I look at it daily, have bought se real items, never sold any, how can we keep it ?

dralarms

I've paid mine as well. Folks we need to make sure that every transaction get the fee paid.

Latest posts