Sold/Expired Do you enjoy the Classified Section??

MT WSM

Good idea to discuss the payment during transaction. I assumed the seller would always pay but cannot be 100% sure unless you ask. If I sell a higher price item, I go ahead and pay a little more than the $5.00. It's worth the money to keep the site going and more importantly, to know you will be dealing with good people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kimber45

MT WSM":1hsyvqpp said:
Good idea to discuss the payment during transaction. I assumed the seller would always pay but cannot be 100% sure unless you ask. If I sell a higher price item, I go ahead and pay a little more than the $5.00. It's worth the money to keep the site going and more importantly, to know you will be dealing with good people.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you.

I believe we're set apart from other Classified sections in a good way too, one that makes it worth the $5 +some. If I see a comment on someone's sales ad that isn't positive or related to the sale of the item, I remove it promptly. If I find out a member creates a large issue with a trasnaction or fails to follow thru often on deals, they're out of here. We respect the members at this campfire as one big hunting family, and we want each persons ad to be treated respectfully. We also added the 100 post minimum to give us time to learn a little about a potential person to have a transaction with. There's some work involved, yet the end result is a very good thing.

Thanks to everyone who actively keeps up with the $5 fees, and to those who intend to on every transaction moving forward.

I certainly agree with Rugers post above too.. If you're selling a $5-15 dollar item, $5 is too much to ask.

Kimber45

Kimber45":7vbpyjgz said:
Members of several years will remember when the Classified section was done away with. MANY of us worked hard to talk the ownership into re-opening. I offered to help keep things straight in the Classified too, so it could be utilized by members and used as instructed.

Reminder: EVERY SUCCESFUL TRANSACTION REQUIRES A $5 FEE TO BE PAID FOLLOWING A COMPLETION OF A TRANSACTION INITIATED WITHIN THIS CLASSIFIED SECTION.

So, we have folks who aren't paying.. We have many who are.. The problem here is that ownership doesn't have time to look thru every post, and check for the payment... so here's what I ask.. EACH member, on both sides of a transaction, please talk between each other as a reminder to handle the $5 fee...

I can tell you that if we lose the Classified again, it will be gone for good...

I bump a thread on this OFTEN in the Classified so everyone should know what's required...

Also, if we do go to the trouble to look for non-payers you can bet we'll post your information here and delete you from the site... We're not asking much, and expect it to happen. Please make this a part of conversation in every transaction. POSTING that you paid the $5 fee would be very much appreciate too as it helps keep the word out!

Thanks to ALL who do their part already!

Andy S.

Kimber45 and all other admins:

To be sure I am clear, it is the seller's responsibility for the $5 fee UNLESS otherwise agreed upon by the seller and buyer, correct?

Kimber45

Andy S.":1vzl1i2j said:
Kimber45 and all other admins:

To be sure I am clear, it is the seller's responsibility for the $5 fee UNLESS otherwise agreed upon by the seller and buyer, correct?

It's ultimately the responsibility of the person who creates the Ad/Post to begin with. Striking a deal with someone else works, provided they actually follow thru.. It's also the initial post creators responsibility to followup with the other person to see that they paid if that type deal was struck.

Mudbone

I sold something on here a few years ago and don't remember if I paid or not which probably means not.
I owe this site for other things even if I've ever sold anything or not. I will send in some cake.

Kimber45

Mudbone":2o14u70a said:
I sold something on here a few years ago and don't remember if I paid or not which probably means not.
I owe this site for other things even if I've ever sold anything or not. I will send in some cake.

Thanks bud! Hope things are going good over your way.

Latest posts