Diamond bows

Grizzly Johnson

Diamond bows are made by Bowtech.... I had one that I bought from a member on here.... It was a very good shooting bow and quiet.

PillsburyDoughboy

Grizzly Johnson said:
Diamond bows are made by Bowtech.... I had one that I bought from a member on here.... It was a very good shooting bow and quiet.

Correct.

When I was testing out bows I tried out the Diamonds compared to the Bowtech counter parts. The Diamonds are Bowtechs answer to Single cam to compete with Matthews I suspect. I found the Diamonds felt alot like shooting a Matthews.

IF your a fan of single cam bows and want something really smooth and quite and not a speed freak...Diamond bows are really nice bows. I would buy one over a Matthews anyday. Not that I have anything against Matthews. I think they are a great bow. Just way over priced for what they are. The value is certainly there with Diamond.

ImThere

I have had bowtechs for along time. I bought the bowtech liberty vft in 04 it was a single cam bow i now own a diamond marquis which is almost the same bow a few years newer they are nice bows at a nice price i believe the diamond was to compete with matthews mission line of bows in the price range

knightrider

they are great bows had a diamond outlaw that killed several deer, they never new it wasn't a !@#!@#$ lol but seriously great bows for the money

Grill-n-man

My wife had one a couple of years ago and it was OK. Only thing I got against em is the same thing I got against others like that. Why does a big name bow maker like Bowtech and Matthews not put their name on em instead of coming up with a different name? Are they embarrassed? I mean if you going to make it why not put your name on it. Personally would rather have one that wasn't renamed but made by a company that's proud to put their name on it.

Latest posts