Deer lease, archery only?

tree_ghost

Not that I know of in TN but I love the idea. I've been in them in GA with urban counties that don't allow a firearm season. Biggest bucks in the state year after year come out of those counties...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

cfree5119

I use to hunt in it when the gun season was only 2 weeks long. The state is doin g something right. I wonder if we could get a group here to take off. I am going to hunt a lease of j and j outdoors LLC this year. Anyone hunt with them before?

cfree5119

What county simpleman?

J and j has several leases in Rutherford, Williamson, Dickson, Hickman.

reloadxx

2-Step Enabled
The lease me and my dad was on is bow only. Now it's just me since he past away and I love it being archery only nothing like in December sling arrows

Unicam

This topic is about the only reason I prefer hunting GA over TN. There are several counties in the state of GA that are archery only and several WMA's and PFA's as well. I have one WMA that's 15 minutes from the house that is over 4800 acres and is archery only!!

cfree5119

Unicam":11va2snw said:
This topic is about the only reason I prefer hunting GA over TN. There are several counties in the state of GA that are archery only and several WMA's and PFA's as well. I have one WMA that's 15 minutes from the house that is over 4800 acres and is archery only!!

That's awesome !!! Just to far away :) where do you hunt in tn typically?

cfree5119

cdtac1":2u6lufsa said:
I would love an archery only place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let's me know if you find one. Maybe we just need to scope out our own piece of property in middle tn

cfree5119

Found a place in Hickman county near centerville... 110 acres, 4 members, 3 since I am in. Let me know if others would like to join. Working on more details. First time it's been leased. If we fill other 3 spots we can make archery only :) $500

TNDeerGuy

cfree5119":233asp9g said:
Found a place in Hickman county near centerville... 110 acres, 4 members, 3 since I am in. Let me know if others would like to join. Working on more details. First time it's been leased. If we fill other 3 spots we can make archery only :) $500

$18 an acre—place better covered up with deer and shooters

Simpleman.2

The one I'm taking about is near the Bradley/Polk county line. There's some good deer on it too.

Latest posts