Archery range

Urban_Hunter

Haven't been to one in a dozen years. I know the old hickory dam range got shut down, the one I used to go to. Is the one in hermitage still open? I know there used to be one in hartsville and Antioch had one on priest. Any of these public ranges still open? Any other one you guys know of around surrounding Davidson counties?

TNDeerGuy

Old Hickory Lake Bowmen Club in Hermitage had to go to private membership about 5 years to protect the range—people wouldn't stop using broadheads and they almost bankrupted the place having to replace $600 buttress targets every 3 weeks. They are on Facebook and are still the largest range in Tennessee and still in a completely wooded canopy setting with two different ranges, a 10-60 yd static range and the wooded walking course.

The range in Franklin at the Ag Center has closed and will be that way until early next year.

The TWRA has a range that is 10-40 yds in the sun at Stones River Firing Range and they are open on Sat-Sun only.

Methane

The range in Franklin is open, unless it closed between Friday and today. It shuts down for a few weeks before and during the WilCo fair, because the carnies camp there. Ive been there several times in the last cpl of weeks. No broadheads

TNDeerGuy

The range in Franklin is open, unless it closed between Friday and today. It shuts down for a few weeks before and during the WilCo fair, because the carnies camp there. Ive been there several times in the last cpl of weeks. No broadheads
You're right...I just checked and misunderstood my source. It is closing though. Early to Mid-October and will stay closed until some time in January.

Latest posts