Deer Activity

Heeter

Saturday I saw 7 bucks and 1 doe and I killed a nice 8 point Saturday evening all of us on the lease saw bucks cruisin and chasing Saturday .Sunday rolls around and I dont see a deer and it wasnt just me, the other people on my lease didnt see anything except a total of 2 doe. I heard 20 or so shots Saturday and 4 Sunday its like the light switch just turned off. Can anyone explain?

Heeter

There isnt much pressure on my lease there is only about 5 of us that hunt it and its 1300 acres. And we try to only kill mature deer and Im the only one who fired a shot this weekend every other buck got passed by us being not big enough

Don'tDrinkTinks

Heeter said:
There isnt much pressure on my lease there is only about 5 of us that hunt it and its 1300 acres. And we try to only kill mature deer and Im the only one who fired a shot this weekend every other buck got passed by us being not big enough

big ones might not be slipping yet? that much land with that little pressure ther's got to be mature deer on it. put in the stand time and you'll catch one during daylight hours.

need someone else to help cover a little more ground? lmao.

crossville's nice... play softball tournaments there. nicest field's i've ever stepped foot on.

REM7

Friday saw 6 does( killed 1) and a small buck, sat &sun no deer seen. Saturday 5 shots heard and 2 sunday. Hunted all day both days.

Latest posts