DE-scent

boweye91

I have always heard of de-scenting for deer but yesterday while watching a Scent Blockers DVD I learned that fish smell some chemical put out by male hands and that profesionals descent their hands to give them one up. Has anybody ever heard of or done this? And with wahat results?

bowriter

R.I.P.
I have heard of it and if I get gas or oil on my hands I wash them. Other than that, I don't pay any attention to it. I do know that both WD-40 and Preparation H are pretty good attractors.

bowriter

R.I.P.
No, and if you did, I probably would get you for plegarism. I once did almost 900 wds on using PrepH for a fish attractant.

But oddly enough...it really does work.

hey BTW- You going to SEOPA? If so, want to ride share. Go Thurs. Return Sun. Take my big ole pretty red Two Rivers Ford Truck.

gil1

bowriter said:
No, and if you did, I probably would get you for plegarism. I once did almost 900 wds on using PrepH for a fish attractant.

But oddly enough...it really does work.

hey BTW- You going to SEOPA? If so, want to ride share. Go Thurs. Return Sun. Take my big ole pretty red Two Rivers Ford Truck.

I'd love to, but I've got tentative plans to go up early to visit a college buddy who's family has a cabin about an hour away. Thanks, though.

Latest posts