Day at the range with my new Omega.

DuckBuster

Well i took my omega back to the range today after breaking down thing firing pin. i discovered lots of oil from the factory and it had captured alot of junk not allowing the pin to fire the 209 after a few shots on the first trip to the range. After all was cleaned i had a awesome day at the range.. i got it about inch high at 50 yards and decided to see what this gun could do at 100 yards... I was shooting 250gr Shockwave super glide sabots with 100gr 777.. let me tell u i am 110% pleased with this omega.. i had x3 bullets at 100 yards cutting the same hole right in the middle. glad i took everyones advice and got the omega bc this gun is one sweet shooting smokepole.i got some pictures ill try and post in the next day or so.. thanks for everyones advice..I am hooked on TC

Tenbears

You'll never have a problem with it long as you take care of it. I have been shooting T/C for over 10years. I have 3 the Omega being the last I bought and it shoots like a dream.

I'm amazed at how well the everthing stays on year after year, when I go to the range. I shoot 3 times and celan it and wait the time to go to the woods.

rldel

DuckBuster said:
Well i took my omega back to the range today after breaking down thing firing pin. i discovered lots of oil from the factory and it had captured alot of junk not allowing the pin to fire the 209 after a few shots on the first trip to the range. After all was cleaned i had a awesome day at the range.. i got it about inch high at 50 yards and decided to see what this gun could do at 100 yards... I was shooting 250gr Shockwave super glide sabots with 100gr 777.. let me tell u i am 110% pleased with this omega.. i had x3 bullets at 100 yards cutting the same hole right in the middle. glad i took everyones advice and got the omega bc this gun is one sweet shooting smokepole.i got some pictures ill try and post in the next day or so.. thanks for everyones advice..I am hooked on TC

Oh I love it --- another excuse to post this link T/C Omega I shoot 200 gr SSTs in .45 cal w/100 gr 777 and can't ask for better. Also, I had mine MagnaPorted and installed a mercury recoil reducer and it feels like my .270. It is almost not fair.

Latest posts