David Halloran Green Slate?

woodsman04

Y'all know anything about this green slate? Long time turkey hunter but never heard of it.

Also saw a call maker at the Unicoi Georgia show that had red slate.

If it sounds the same as regular slate I'm not really interested, but reading else where they compare them to glass or crystal as far as sound, and are easy to run as a slate.

Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coldfusion

Ran hallorans today and i liked it. Honestly it didn't sound unique enough for me to justify buying one. The red slate sounds awesome imo. I bought two surfaces today. It's very expensive for a maker to buy. It's harder and plays higher pitched. Think glass meets slate sound, with the ease of slate.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

String Music

I just got a Lonzo green slate. It plays as easy as a slate, but with the tone and volume of glass. I'm not much of a slate guy but I'm a fan of this call.

String Music

woodsman04":2m198msg said:
Y'all know anything about this green slate? Long time turkey hunter but never heard of it.

Also saw a call maker at the Unicoi Georgia show that had red slate.

If it sounds the same as regular slate I'm not really interested, but reading else where they compare them to glass or crystal as far as sound, and are easy to run as a slate.

Thoughts?

I have a soundfile of the Halloran green slate and the Lonzo. PM me your ph # and I'll text it to you.

Latest posts