DAMMIT!

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
So I pussed out and didn't hunt the opening weekend of archery. Figures.....look who was 25 yards from my stand for nearly 30 minutes on opening morning at 8:50 am

Stroll back thru this weekend buddy and I am declaring jihad on you :shock:

VJgMvF7h.jpg

Back Home

Wow wow. That's an awesome deer. I'd shoot too. Doesnt look like a real old deer either. If he survives that buck could be an absolute giant next year.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

cbhunter

HOLY FREAKING SMOKES!!

That's one of them deer a man loses sleep over! Did you have any knowledge about him before that pic?

Sure hope to see some kill pics of him soon. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

catman529

That's why I hunt every chance I get. I saw my #1 buck on the second day of season, out of range though. Haven't seen him since. Hope you get a crack at that joker, he's a dang good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

UPSman

2-Step Enabled
I knew about him but had only been getting night time pics. He's in Humphreys county. With my luck he will wander about 3 miles up the road and get shot on BSK's property like the last BIG buck I had on camera did. I have pics of 3 more deer that are almost as big as him.

QprA0KSh.jpg

mmukro1h.jpg

MuGP0Bsh.jpg

puppy

Great buck, Kevin showed me the pic on Sunday after church. Is your stand still upright after the wind? Hope you get him or any of the others all great bucks.

Bgoodman30

UPSman":37ts56d6 said:
I knew about him but had only been getting night time pics. He's in Humphreys county. With my luck he will wander about 3 miles up the road and get shot on BSK's property like the last BIG buck I had on camera did. I have pics of 3 more deer that are almost as big as him.

QprA0KSh.jpg

mmukro1h.jpg

MuGP0Bsh.jpg

I had to do a 2nd take and check some old pics because I might be after his cousin with a little kicker off his G2.. I haven't had him on camera since 10/17..

You sure those are all the same deer?

Latest posts