CVA has fair repair service

UTGrad

So far the service I have received from CVA on them doing a trigger job and smoothing out the hammer has been fair. I sent them my Optima Elite stock over a week ago and was told today I'm looking at a couple of weeks before I will get it back. That is 3 week turnaround (if I get it back in that time). When I called them yesterday, a guy told me he would call me back and never did. I'll see what things are like when I get it back, but they have a nochalant attitude over the phone. Maybe I have been spoiled by the customer service I have received from Parker Bows!

mike243

well if it wasnt broke i reckon he just thought of it as a normal job tunning it up,no need for butt kissing cause it broke & he has to passify you :) ,now if it was close to season & they promised me a call i'd be tore tore up a little,i dont want my arse kissed by nobody,i just want it done rite & on time,my hammer spur fell off the first trip out on mine,i called & had 1 in a few days no charge,most companys try to do the rite thing but everybody has a bad day once in awhile,mike243

FULLDRAWXX75

UT,

I can't vouch for CVA, but most places only have one or two employees that do the repair work for them, not knowing their work load and whether or not that location is the only facility that handles there claims.

I would say 3 weeks is a fairly standard time frame.

I am in the customer service end of my company, right now I am booking work 3-4 days in advance in a month from now it will be 7-10 days in advance from the time a customer calls until I can even give them an appt.

With cut backs and all things are slow all over.

FDXX75

paboom

It's hard to know what exactly is going on with businesses right now. With the downturn of the economy, staffing is tight. They may have had to cut some people or cut hours you never know.

The good news is that you have some time before the season comes in. 3 weeks sounds reasonable to me. But it sounds like a great opportunity to buy another ML to play with until you get yours back :grin:

Wildcat

I had to send my Optima Pro to have some work done on something I broke. I waited until after the seasons were over in jan and then send it in. I got it back in 3 weeks, no charge at all.

Latest posts