Crimson Tide R.I.P.

chris1976

The tides claim to dominance besides nick saban was the elite depth at just about every position. They no longer have saban and they no longer have depth. I don't like to take pleasure in another's misfortune but I'll make an exception for the inbreeders. In before the dorky weather guy lets us know that everything is just fine in tuskaloser😂

JBell

I heard some speculation today that would rattle the college world. They said Harbaugh to nfl and Kelly to Michigan. Then who knows what. But he was talking about the ripple effect of saban retiring and Harbaugh going pro

THEdonkey0515

I heard some speculation today that would rattle the college world. They said Harbaugh to nfl and Kelly to Michigan. Then who knows what. But he was talking about the ripple effect of saban retiring and Harbaugh going pro
Not sure who would take this Michigan job with the possibility of the NCAA hammering them in a year or two.If they can't get Harbaugh to stay, it will be a rough few years for Michigan fans.

Kelly has had two decent seasons at LSU, but 9-3 isn't gonna cut it. He is losing a ton of talent on the offensive side of the ball including a Heisman trophy winner. If he don't get into the 12 team playoff next year fans will have him on the hot seat.

TNTreeman

I've heard Meeshagin is Kelly's dream job and it would be hilarious if he dumped LSU. They may just hand it off to Sherrone Moore ( OC) for continuity. Who knows but I think Harbaugh is 100% nfl.

THEdonkey0515

I've heard Meeshagin is Kelly's dream job and it would be hilarious if he dumped LSU. They may just hand it off to Sherrone Moore ( OC) for continuity. Who knows but I think Harbaugh is 100% nfl.
Lane train to LSU??? Or does he hold out for the UF job next year.

Someone gonna get this dude out of Mississippi sooner or later.

TNTreeman

Lane train to LSU??? Or does he hold out for the UF job next year.

Someone gonna get this dude out of Mississippi sooner or later.
He would thrive at either place. Think about LSU , the last 3 coaches before Kelly won national titles . Big expectations there but Florida wants to get back to relevance as well. I see Lane moving on soon just don't know where.

PalsPal

He would thrive at either place. Think about LSU , the last 3 coaches before Kelly won national titles . Big expectations there but Florida wants to get back to relevance as well. I see Lane moving on soon just don't know where.

Lane might bring Orgerron back as his DC.

The Harbaugh/Kelly theory has been out a couple of weeks.

Bamamonts

If Harbaugh leaves I think Michigan hires from within but them hiring Kelly could have a big ripple effect.

Bamamonts

Up to 30 outgoing transfers

Bama has had a lot leave and some are big losses like Downs, Sayin, Bound, Proctor, Amos. I think Amos is a real good corner and Sayin will be real good at Ohio St as well as Downs. A lot also was expected to leave. I think Bama is still in a good position as long some more key players don't leave. 🤞🏻

Spurhunter

I see Lane moving on soon just don't know where.
He will probably announce his new job as soon as I post this, but I don't see him moving. I think he's happy at Ole Miss. He's building a great program in spite of the difficulty of recruiting/buying players there. He's already tried the move to his dream job and failed miserably. Oxford is a great place to live. Ole Miss fans aren't like the inbreds in Tuscaloser that worship a successful football coach like sane people worship God (I bet he can go out to eat with his family without being mobbed). I really think he wants to prove he can win big at Ole Miss and he's already getting close. So......look for a presser this afternoon when he will announce he is leaving Ole Miss.

Bamamonts

He will probably announce his new job as soon as I post this, but I don't see him moving. I think he's happy at Ole Miss. He's building a great program in spite of the difficulty of recruiting/buying players there. He's already tried the move to his dream job and failed miserably. Oxford is a great place to live. Ole Miss fans aren't like the inbreds in Tuscaloser that worship a successful football coach like sane people worship God (I bet he can go out to eat with his family without being mobbed). I really think he wants to prove he can win big at Ole Miss and he's already getting close. So......look for a presser this afternoon when he will announce he is leaving Ole Miss.
I agree with the part that Lane is happy in Oxford and I don't think he leaves either but I've been wrong before.
The other part of the post is nonsense. 😂

Latest posts