Crappie

Spoonbillmallard

I went out on saturday afternoon and caught 6 keepers. They still wasn't biting really well but overall it wasn't bad. It should start getting better over the next week or so with these warmer temps.

BDS05

Caught 'em good on Old Hickory two weeks ago. It's been slow for me ever since. Not sure if it's the weather or the pressure they're getting now.. Should be RIGHT this week!

Dodge Man

The guy I fish with caught 23 Saturday almost all of them over 1lb. We went back Sunday and it was cool and windy but we brought home 35 sunday. We were fishing in 5 to 6 ft of water and only fishing about 3ft deep.

He said almost all he dressed were males so they must be getting ready for the females to move up to shallower water.

mallard239

Dodge Man said:
The guy I fish with caught 23 Saturday almost all of them over 1lb. We went back Sunday and it was cool and windy but we brought home 35 sunday. We were fishing in 5 to 6 ft of water and only fishing about 3ft deep.

He said almost all he dressed were males so they must be getting ready for the females to move up to shallower water.

where was this, reelfoot?

Latest posts