Crack chicken!

Mama Doe

Its what's for supper!
F12133FC-4FEA-4E91-859D-BA15E4CBD0B1.jpeg

Shag

Never heard of this before. Learn something here everyday. Not a big fan of crock pot cooking but it doesn't sound half bad. So it's basically pulled/shredded chicken with lots of good stuff on top when it's done?

Shag

I had to try it tonight. Unless it's for tacos/quesadillas, I don't care for crock pot/shredded chicken. So I used the oven method. It was good. I think I could make it better by pan searing the breasts then topping and throwing under the broiler for a minute or two. I hate to see chicken breasts swimming in their own juices…that just means all the moisture has cooked out. I see some awesome potential pan searing and then topping this off more like an Alice springs chicken…mushrooms and honey mustard.

I will have to say, the ole lady LOVED it! But she would eat a tire off my old truck if it had ranch dressing, cheese, bacon and chives. She said, "don't change a damn thing!"

Gronkmonster

The "swimming in their own juice" part is slightly unappealing. I liked the recipe, but like Shaq said, up the game a bit with pan searing or even grilling first and a quick trip under the broiler. Think I just talked myself into grilling 😁. Thanks Shaq!

ChaplainMann

2-Step Enabled
Genesis 27. 3 sounds like a plan bowhunting for deer. good too see more ladies on this forum. prayers and blessings. chaplain marsha jill mann jill for JESUS. murfreesboro.... i am having chicken wings and bread and cream cheess and coffee for breakfast. take care love your recipe...

Latest posts