Coolest invention for bolting something down

7mm08

I have ever seen. I helped my buddy install a trolling motor Thursday. He lost partial use of his arm and recently had surgery to see if it could help him improve.

Anyway , no reaching under the bow trying to find the bolt, trying to get get a washer on , a nut on , and then tightening it…….

Wish I had invented these!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_3061.mov
    51.4 MB

Carlos

Those are pretty cool. We use them for hanging towel bars occasionally.

yellalinehunter

I have ever seen. I helped my buddy install a trolling motor Thursday. He lost partial use of his arm and recently had surgery to see if it could help him improve.

Anyway , no reaching under the bow trying to find the bolt, trying to get get a washer on , a nut on , and then tightening it…….

Wish I had invented these!!!!
Does uv light break down that plastic?

7mm08

Does uv light break down that plastic?
Well, the bolt is then thru and into the flange so I don't think it matters. The plastic is only to hold it in place until you get the bolt in and then secured down.

He used this to mount the PUCK and then the trolling motor fits on the puck and a flange goes thru it to hold it in place BUT it allows you to remove the trolling motor overnight to keep it from getting stolen.

7mm08

Very ingenious. What are they called?
1697848130786.png

Pilchard

Line got wrapped around it on the final landing of it.
Ouch! That's brutal! I had a buddy we called tarpon Tim. He had a similar accident when he got braid wrapped around his finger.

A tarpon ate his mullet when he was free spooling it and when he went to close the bail somehow a loop caught his index finger. Luckily the sudden tension snapped the braid and he just needed stitches.

yellalinehunter

Well, the bolt is then thru and into the flange so I don't think it matters. The plastic is only to hold it in place until you get the bolt in and then secured down.

He used this to mount the PUCK and then the trolling motor fits on the puck and a flange goes thru it to hold it in place BUT it allows you to remove the trolling motor overnight to keep it from getting stolen.
I gotcha. Missed the nut part.