Food Plots Conservation organization seed source

Farm manager

Sorry for posting this so late but the Music City Quail Forever Chapter is soliciting seed requests for seed to be delivered next spring/summer. Please contact me if you have any questions or go to the Music City Quail Forever website and look at the seed varieties listed. Corn, beans, and grain sorghum are $15 not the $11.70 that's listed. Please have the orders in n with payment by September 25.
Screenshot_20220901-192325.png
Screenshot_20220901-192325.png

Farm manager

The seed that is ordered through our chapter will be delivered to a TWRA facility in Lavergne TN
There may be another chapter closer that has a seed program. We are one of the largest in the state. Something else that I failed to mention is that a membership to Quail Forever is required to participate in the program. Sign up at QU. Org

Farm manager

There may be another chapter closer that has a seed program. We are one of the largest in the state. Something else that I failed to mention is that a membership to Quail Forever is required to participate in the program. Sign up at QU. Org
Actually we distribute more seed than all but one other chapter in the country if I remember correctly.

Farm manager

Awesome thank you we have taken advantage of this before!
Be sure and renew your membership to Quail Forever if you haven't already. It is a prerequisite to participation. Online at QU.org. I will PM you the address where you need to send your order, payment, and proof of membership.

Latest posts