Condo Stand/Shooting House

double browtine

I have one in my garage already somewhat built. The base is complete and the 4 walls with window openings on 3 and the door on the other. It's 6ft x6ft. Plexiglass is so dang high due to covid that I am holding off on them. I think I may just use wood on hinges for now. I'm going with 8ft legs and elevators. I think 8 ft is plenty high as long as you stay quiet.

DoubleRidge

I have one in my garage already somewhat built. The base is complete and the 4 walls with window openings on 3 and the door on the other. It's 6ft x6ft. Plexiglass is so dang high due to covid that I am holding off on them. I think I may just use wood on hinges for now. I'm going with 8ft legs and elevators. I think 8 ft is plenty high as long as you stay quiet.

Same situation for us... plexiglass and lexan are so expensive we held off doing windows for now....but eventually we will add windows....even considered using actual glass because it doesn't yellow or scratch as easy......as for height of legs....8 foot is plenty high.....we did 12 foot on a couple due to terrain....allows us to see into certain low spots....but in the past we've had a couple of shooting houses 6 to 8 foot off the ground and they worked great for the locations they were in......and 8 foot is easier to install and assemble too.

Latest posts