Colorado/Nebraska

deerfever

Nebraska is not very good at all this year , won 4 games last year and got beat by Georgia Southern. Lots of turnovers in both games they have played. The way the media portrays it you would think Nebraska is a juggernaut and this is a huge upset. Again Colorado is ranked 22 , Nebraska is unranked and not been good in years how is this a surprise or an upset? Colorado will be 3 and 0 after Colorado state. First game they have will be Oregon then USC follows. Should be interesting, Colorado has some really good skill players and talent they picked up through the portal.

wayne

Nebraska is not very good at all this year , won 4 games last year and got beat by Georgia Southern. Lots of turnovers in both games they have played. The way the media portrays it you would think Nebraska is a juggernaut and this is a huge upset. Again Colorado is ranked 22 , Nebraska is unranked and not been good in years how is this a surprise or an upset? Colorado will be 3 and 0 after Colorado state. First game they have will be Oregon then USC follows. Should be interesting, Colorado has some really good skill players and talent they picked up through the portal.
Nebraska has been significantly better than Colorado over the past 20 years. Colorado had 1 win last year.

deerfever

Nebraska has been significantly better than Colorado over the past 20 years. Colorado had 1 win last year.
Colorado has 86 new players, not close to the same team as last year. All I am saying is it's not an upset when you are ranked 22 playing a team that is unranked and scored twice in two games. Not taking anything away from Colorado they have brought in a whole new team, NCAA record for number of transfers. They will win several games this year, whole new team with very talented players. Just Not on board with the this is a miracle narrative of the media. They should have beaten them. Ranked and way more talent , they have a good team

PalsPal

Watched/listened to a lot of the first half. Nebraska should've been up 14 or more but the QB killed them. Nebraska defense was pretty stout most of the first half.

Did Nebraska ever change QBs? I have a feeling that the defense either wore out or gave up in the 2nd half.

I've never been a fan of yappers, which Deion is king, but you have to give him credit for having his guys ready to play. His son is doing a pretty good job at QB also.

cbhunter

Attachments

• IMG_0159.jpeg
    IMG_0159.jpeg
    25.2 KB · Views: 21

poorhunter

2-Step Enabled
As soon as Colorado plays someone decent they'll get it handed to them.
I would expect this to be true, but I am impressed by their being able to even be in these games much less win them. Sanders, in spite of some mistakes, does look like a pretty good quarterback. Holds onto the ball a loooong time, but doesn't just Chuck the ball all over the place indiscriminately and get intercepted. This team is way way better than any would have expected, and they may have a winning record by seasons end. They have a few games coming up, at Oregon and USC at home that will tell us more.

Latest posts