Cold water

CATCHDAWG

Sure makes me happy! This isn't my favorite or best stream but it always produces some pretty little bows. I'm blessed to have wild trout half a hour from home.
9D89AC17-EE40-413D-9360-AB92B025DDA6.jpeg
AEAC9783-6FF2-48B7-B03E-D6F343DB4DE2.jpeg
37A07F47-0413-4AF7-8393-3B2C997C7CD8.jpeg

Buzzard Breath

Awesome. But, you're killing me. I've been sitting here thinking about how I need to get to the mountains for a weekend. Then you go and post this. Now, I get to think about this for the next 3 days while hanging out with the in-laws. :D

CATCHDAWG

Awesome. But, you're killing me. I've been sitting here thinking about how I need to get to the mountains for a weekend. Then you go and post this. Now, I get to think about this for the next 3 days while hanging out with the in-laws. :D
Tell ya what, if'in it'll make ya feel better, I'll fish a stream tomorrow in your honor. It's one you have fished before and I haven't fished it in twenty years. We will see if there are still trout in there. 😉

Pilchard

My wife and son just got home from Gatlinburg. I was stuck at home working. I did fish a few times and tried to turkey hunt once but sure wish I could have gone with them and explored a mountain stream.

I did catch the same smallmouth bass two days in a row which I thought was kind of cool. I also lost one that was at least 4lbs which was not so cool.

Buzzard Breath

Tell ya what, if'in it'll make ya feel better, I'll fish a stream tomorrow in your honor. It's one you have fished before and I haven't fished it in twenty years. We will see if there are still trout in there. 😉
I'll be looking forward to seeing some pics. Maybe it'll motivate me to quit working on this house for a weekend and make my way back there. 👍👍

Latest posts